🍭 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 🍭

Jailen

Harry kissed me. He barely gave me time to pull the joint away from my lips before he was pushing himself between my legs and pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled away and tilted my head up to blow the smoke away from his face. He kissed my jaw and I could feel a smirk forming on his lips as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the counter.

My body felt light in his arms as I twisted slightly to ash the joint into the sink. I couldn't find the ashtray. He hummed against my cheek and I smiled, "Harry, you're burning the food."

I looked over his head at the stove, chuckling at the smoke rising from the pot. He shook his head before he raised his eyes to stare at me. Red from being high, his eyes searched my face, "It's not burning, that's the weed." A lazy smile spread across his lips and I raised my hands to cup his face.

"The weed is out, baby," I rubbed my thumbs gently on his cheeks, watching as his eyes slowly widened in realization, "It's your food."

Harry pulled away from me quickly and rushed over to the stove as I chuckled. I watched him from my spot on top of the counter as he killed the fire, "Use the oven mitts," I mumbled, attempting to remind him before he touched the pot with his bare hands but it was too late.

"Motherfuck-" He cursed, the pot falling loudly against the stove as Harry rushed back over to the sink.

I leaned over, turning on the cold water before he could touch the handle. He let out a groan of relief as he pushed his hand underneath the faucet.

I giggled, "Told you to use the oven mitts."

"I was going to," Harry whispered back, tilting his head and letting his hair fall away from his face. It had grown so much longer in the past two weeks, I was obsessed with it. "You distracted me."

"I'm just sitting here," I said, my chest fluttering when he smiled as I reached my hand out to help him with his hair. I tucked a piece behind his ear before turning the water off.

"Mon point exactement, Jézabel," Harry sighed, putting emphasis on my middle name as he came to stand between my legs again. He grabbed a fistful of my shirt and dried his hand, "You always distract me. Even when you're doing the simplest things, like just sitting here."

I hummed, "Tell me more."

Harry raised an eyebrow as I lifted my arms to his shoulders. I don't know why I wanted him to be closer, maybe it was the weed. No more smoking - I thought as I pulled him closer. And he obliged, his hands sneaking underneath my shirt to rest on my waist, his chest pressed to mine.

"I think about you 24/7, Jai. So much that it's fucking with me even when I'm not around you," He kept his eyes on me as his thumbs traced aimless shapes on my skin but I'm not sure if he was doing it to comfort me or himself. Either way, I didn't mind, "Did I tell you the other day I almost crashed the car because I was thinking about you?"

"Me?" My eyes widened and he nodded, "What were you thinking about?"

He hesitated and I brought my hands to the back of his head. I played with the hairs at the nape of his neck, feeling his head relax against my hands and his fingers tighten on my waist, "I was thinking about where you were, what you were doing... If you missed me like I was missing you."

He practically whispered the last part but due to how close we were, I heard him loud and clear. My stomach filled with butterflies and I felt nauseous. I clamped my lips shut in fear that I would vomit all over this man and ruin this little moment of vulnerability.