🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 🍭

Jailen

I had nothing from Harry. No calls, no texts, no visits. Nothing.

Granted I have been at Zayn's house for the past week, so I wouldn't know if he stopped by my apartment or not. I highly doubt that he did.

Zayn hasn't heard from him either, but apparently, that's normal for them. I don't know why I was so worried, I'm sure he was fine.

I looked down at the suitcase Zayn had brought for me earlier this week and tried my best not to frown. The pricetag was still on it and the four numbers were in bold letters. I ripped the tag from the handle quickly and tossed it to the side before looking at the shopping bags that were littering his bed.

When Zayn found out I was leaving to go back home for my brother's graduation, he insisted on buying new everything for me. Even after I told him it was unnecessary because I'd already had my bag packed and ready to go back at my apartment, he just brushed me off. I didn't even want to look at the price when the cashier finished ringing the shit up. But of course, he swiped his card without hesitation.

"Fucking Zayn," I mumbled to myself, deciding to push whatever feelings I had about him buying all of this to the side because I had to be at the airport in a few hours and I still hadn't packed anything.

I opened the suitcase and shifted on my feet, groaning quietly when my thighs rubbed together. I was still sensitive. I'd lost count of how many times Zayn has had his mouth on my cunt this week.

I woke up with him between my legs, fell asleep with him between my legs, ended dinner with him between my legs, and took showers with him between my legs. And I couldn't say I hated it. But I was glad to have a break. He was in a meeting right now. I could hear him talking from the other room but I didn't understand anything he was talking about. Something about stocks and the market; the same shit Harry talked about in his meetings. I wondered if they worked for the same company.

"You still haven't packed yet?" Zayn asked as he walked into the room.

I shrugged and grabbed one of the bags, "I don't know what to pack."

"Everything," He said as he plopped down on the bed.

"I had everything I needed packed already," I mumbled, "At my damn apartment. Which, by the way, you won't let me go to."

He rolled over on his back, a sly smile on his face as he scrolled on his phone, "You're free to leave if you want."

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes and folded one of the many tank tops. Zayn would tackle me if I tried to leave.

"I'm serious," He licked his lips and peaked over at me, "You can leave."

"Okay," I shrugged and turned to walk away. And just as I suspected, Zayn hopped up from the bed and ran around it. He stood in front of me, blocking me from moving as I cackled. "Exactly. You're holding me hostage."

He scoffed playfully "Don't act like you don't like it. We've had fun this week."

"I wouldn't say fun, but it's been cool I guess," I turned away from him to hide the blush that was forming on my face at the thought of his head between my legs.

Zayn was quick, his hands grabbing my waist as he pressed himself against my back, "Just cool?" I nodded and he hummed, "Do you need a reminder of how fun I can be?"

Yes... "No." His hand ran over my stomach and I tried my best to not react as I folded another shirt, "Plus, I have a flight to catch. You know how traffic gets at the airport."