Chapter XLII

Is it love, if it hurts like this?

Will it be love, if it didn't feel like this?

•••••••

She felt the guilt gnawing her mind.

She just blurted out everything.

Now it was not just her but Yoongi too who knows about her adventure with the timeloop.

"I messed up! I fucking messed it all up!" She whimpers, her voice barely audible. "I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry, can you please not say anything about what I told you?"

Yoongi sat flabbergasted and numb with shock.

So much happened with them. No wonder Joon's been feeling down.

"Only if you're willing to atleast talk to me whenever you'll feel like venting out or when you're down." Yoongi holds up a bargain, knowing that she needed help, this was the only way. "It'll take some weight off your mind if you share or talk it out. "

She took some anxiously long minutes but nodded in agreement, "Now... keep in mind that I don't know any Korean and we just talked about what I'm studying and my hobbies. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." Yoongi nods in agreement. He now needed to figure out how he's gonna help her overcome everything.

All the while Namjoon broke even more as he had heard her words.

He understood why she's trying to hide, he understood why she feels the need to keep it to herself but it still hurts. It hurts him to see her like this.

We're in this together, forever. He made up his mind knowing what he'll be doing next.