Chapter IX

Ease

It's the warm feeling that fill,

My mind with ease.

~~~

It felt like eternity when Namjoon opened the door and saw Yoongi and Seokjin standing there. He knew they wouldn't feel like it but Namjoon had been through numerous time loops and it felt like he hadn't seen them for ages.

The frustration of not finding a solution, the pressure of composing a song and the worry for his mate weighed upon his shoulders but seeing his hyungs filled his eyes with unshed tears.

He didn't even understand in which part of timeline was he living in. Looking at Yoongi's and Jin's hair he understood that he was dragged back to the start of HER era.

Namjoon wanted to laugh at his state that he couldn't even remember what should be happening now. He had randomly woken up in his studio, so he had quickly started writing down everything.

It was like a routine. Whenever a loop happened, he had to write everything from the start. It helped him to keep a track on everything.

Taking in a deep breath he sucked up his emotions and allowed both Jin and Yoongi in.

They both eyed him warily. He looked exhausted. They came to see why he didn't come back to the dorm last night and why he didn't show up for the practice but seeing his haggard appearance, they decided to cut him some slack.

"Come to the dorm and rest." Yoongi straight up starts without beating around the bush. "You can work on the finishing touches later. I'll help you out but now go and rest." Yoongi finishes and waits for Jin to chime in but only to see him fixated on something else.

Yoongi nudges Jin to say something. Startled, Jin stutters a bit. "Huh? Oh! Come and rest. Yes, don't overwhelm yourself. Take a break."

Namjoon obediently listens to them and nods in agreement. He was ecstatic to see them and was more than happy to oblige to their words.

Seeing that the younger was listening to them, Yoongi was stunned. He expected some resistance, so cautiously he leads the way out.

Namjoon didn't hear anything from her, so he felt a bit relieved. He habitually kept thinking of some positive words and sent encouraging thoughts her way. He wouldn't lag behind on making her happy.

As he followed Yoongi, he noticed Jin's distant behavior.

"Jin hyung?" Jin suddenly looked up at him. "You want something from the studio?" Namjoon asked.

"N-no! I just remembered something. I left the stove on. Hopefully someone at the dorm would've turned it off." Jin stuttered and immediately covered up with a lie.

Namjoon doesn't think of it much as Jin followed them out. But he should've given it a thought because Jin had seen his Soulmate journal.

Reading the page that was wide open, Jin was stunned to know what had happened to say the least.