Ch.42 - 'Cute'

Bellamy P.o.v.

The two weeks that follow are hectic. Murphy and I study like crazy and take our exams.

We find Murphy a therapist, and even though he wants me to, I make him go in to talk to her alone, wanting him to get everything out. He was nervous at first, but he's been three time so far, and I can already see improvement on his well being. She prescribes pills for the anxiety, and he takes them once a day.

====

Murphy P.o.v

I'm excited as hell. Christmas is in two weeks, and I can't wait a second longer to give Bellamy, his present. I had gone to see how much money I had in the bank, and with the money my parents left, money from odd jobs, and babysitting, I get an idea. Since Bell's birthday is in February, I should just get him a massive present in stead of two small-ish ones. 

I had enough to fly us both, to and from Miami. We'd stay there for two days, and I'd gotten a really good deal on a nice hotel. 

====

Bellamy P.o.v.

Christmas is in two days, and I can't sit still. Murphy's been prying for me to tell him what his gift is, but I just shake my head. He'll never guess. Nevereverever

====

Murphy P.o.v.

It's Christmas morning, and Octavia barges into our room shouting at us to get up. We don't really mind the early morning, since it's Christmas. We all run downstairs, and within minutes, everyone's opening gifts. "Santa's" been surprisingly good to all of us this year, and it's easily the best Christmas I've ever had. My mom never did Christmas. 

I give my presents to the family, and I get some in return. "I'm only giving you mine later." Bellamy tells me and I whine, not wanting to wait any longer. I am too excited to wait, so I decide to give Bellamy his now. 

"Okay, everyone! Listen up!" I call and everyone shuts up. No one knows about his gift but me. I want it to be a surprise. "Although I love the snow, Bellamy doesn't and is alway complaining." I say, we laugh. "So... I think this will make you happy." I tell him, and hand him the envelope. He opens it, and studies the tickets. "Are you serious?" he asks shocked and looks up at me and I nod. He breaks out into a smile, and he shows them to his family. "This is the best thing ever I can't believe we're going to Miami." he tells me, giving me a hug and his parents gasp and Octavia whines, wanting to go too. "Thank you so much." he adds, giving me a kiss. "You're very welcome." I giggle.

There has never been a longer day. I had to wait a full day for Bellamy's present, and when 11:45 finally rolled around, he took me upstairs, away from his family, who, like him, look really unstable. 

When we get to his room, he pulls out the desk chair and tells me to sit. He's a nervous wreck. "John Murphy, I threw myself into your life, not knowing what I was gonna get myself into. You took me in, when my parents didn't accept me, and you cared for me, like no one had ever done before. When I say we've been through a lot, I'm not saying that lightly. We've killed, stolen, fought, ran away, and have had to deal with things that we shouldn't be dealing with at out age. You're the strongest person that I know, and I knew I was right when you admitted you were sick. That take strength, and it's something you do not lack. You've been getting help and it's only been a few weeks and look at you! You're already doing so much better, and it makes me smile. You're always there for me, and I hope you know that I always be there for you. I know that you have a hard time believing my love is real, but I know it is, and that's all that matters. I will never give up on you, and everyday, I will make sure you know that, and I think that this is a good first step of showing you how much you mean to me." he says, and I him sink to one knee. "Bellamy?" I ask cautiously, I have the heart rate of a humming bird right now. He takes out a small box from his pocket, and I raise a hand over my mouth. He takes a deep breath. "Will you marry me?" he asks, opening it. I takes a second for me to understand, "Yes!" I shout, nodding quickly getting of the chair, and pushing him over with a hug. "Oh my god, yes." I say again, still trying to comprehend the situation. He gets up, hugging me properly. I hug him tightly. "Did he say yes?!" Susan shouts from the door and we pull away. He nods, sniffling, and he places the ring on my finger, over the promise ring. There's a lot of shouting and happiness. I cry tears of joy and so does he pulling me in for a kiss. "Thank you so much." I tell him and he looks at me with such a large grin. "No, thank you." he says, and Octavia runs in. "What happened?" she asks, clearly just having woken up. I point excitedly to the band and it takes her a second, but when she gets it, she squeals running into us with a hug. 

"That was the best Christmas ever." I state once everything has calmed down and it's just Bellamy and I in his room again. "It really was." he states, agreeing. We lay down on the bed, and I lay my head on his chest. "I still can't believe you're taking me to Miami." he says and I scoff. "I still can't believe you proposed." I say, still thinking that it's all just one big dream. "You deserve someone who's going to care about you for the rest of your life, and I want it to be me." he says, playing with my hair. "You're too good." I mutter and he scoffs. "And you're too cute." he says and I look up, narrowing my eyes. "I'm not cute. I'm sexy there's a difference." I say in a huff and he laughs. "You're right. My bad." he apologizes sarcastically. "But you are cute though." he adds quickly and I whine into his shirt. 

Bellamy P.o.v.

Murphy whines into my shirt, not helping his case. He's trying to prove that he isn't cute, but he's right now, being downright adorable. "See? cute." I point out. Yes, he is sexy, but he's also adorable when he did crap like this. He was cute when he whined and complained, sexy as hell during sex, and hot as fuck when he was mad. There's no winning with this guy. He was just alway, perfect. "No, don't go!" I whine when he gets up and closes the door. He stands in the middle of the room and I stare at him. "What are you doing?" I ask laughing and he smirks. "Showing you 'cute'" he says, removing his shirt, then proceeding to get on the bed and straddle me. Okay. Very sexy. He stares at me with lust filled eyes, and he leans down to kiss me. "Still cute?" he growls. "Yes." I state, teasing him, and he starts to kiss my jaw, then my neck. He runs his hands up my shirt pulls it over my head, then continues to show me that I am wrong for calling him, cute.

——

Murphy P.o.v.

At breakfast the next morning, I'm very very happy, and people can tell. "What's gotten into you?" Jason, asks, nervously smiling. "I kinda just got engaged and there's a blizzard going on right now. It's a pretty good day." I say smiling, and Bellamy sighs when he looks out the window to see the storm outside. "We were suppose to go boxing day shopping today." Susan frowns and Bell and I pretend to act disappointed. School started back up next Monday. One week until hell starts up again. Can't wait.

Hey, so they're getting married? What? well... sadly, nothing ever goes as planned, does it? This is not the end, trust me, there are like three more major plots in this before I wrap it up.

So if you liked it, comment and vote! Check out my other murpahmy fanfics, and follow my IG: @bellamy.murphy100

Love you lots!Xx