Ch.43 - Mortified

The next day

Murphy P.o.v 

"Bye!" I shout to the house so that the family can hear me, and I trek through the snow to go to my therapist. 

Her office isn't too far away. A ten minute bus ride. When I enter the room, I ask how her Christmas was. "Very nice, thank you. How was yours? You seem happier." she tells me and I smile. "Bellamy, proposed!" I exclaim and she gasps. "Well congratulations." she tells me and I thank her. She is a kind woman, in her late fifties. I felt comfortable around her and talked to her about everything except the illegal shit. "How does that make you feel?" she asks, the typical question. "Happy?" I tell her, unsure of the exact emotion. "Maybe relived a bit?" I add on and she nods. "Does he make you feel good about yourself?" she asks. I have seen her three times, and we had only so far really addressed my parental issues. "Yes he does." I answer, and she jots it down. "When did you guys meet?" she asks and I shrug. "I've known him since I was five." I admit, and a familiar black cloud fills my stomach. "So, you've been together for a long time?" she asks and I shake my head. "No. We weren't exactly friends up until last year." I tell her and she notices my change in mood. "Weren't exactly friends?" she asks and I shrug. "He kind of bullied me in elementary, then stopped when we got to high school." I tell her and she writes in her note pad. "You don't need to write that." I tell her and she shakes her head. "I need the information." she states and I sigh. "Has he ever abused you during your relationship?" she asks and I make a face of disgust. "God, no!" I tell her, just the thought makes me shiver. "He treats me with nothing but respect." I spit and she writes it down. "Do you fight a lot?" she asks. "Do you mean, like, do I fight people a lot?" I ask and she laughs. "Do you and... Bellamy," she says looking for his name, "fight a lot?" I shake my head. "We don't disagree on much. If we ever yell at each other, it's usually because we're mad at ourselves." I tell and she nods. I scoff. "What?" she asks and I shake my head. "There was this one time, where Bell and I were in art, and we had to draw a moment from when we were younger that symbolized our childhood, and mine was pretty dark. Jake, sat across from me and told me that it was fucked up, and I got oddly hurt by his words and I left. Later, Bellamy found me outside, and we talked and he was trying to convince me that I wasn't weak, but I didn't believe him. He then told me to fight him and I was like, no I'm not gonna do that, and he's like, yeah, punch me, or else your weak, so naturally I punched him, and we ended up in a fist fight. After that, we went to the bathroom, and compliment the marks that we had received from one another, and yeah. It was all in good fun though." I ramble, smiling at the memory. She finishes her note taking then takes a deep breath. "You said a few things that, I'd like to talk about okay?" she asks and I nod. She asks several questions and by the end of out session, I'm drained. 

She walks me out of her office, and I see Bellamy sitting in the waiting room. "What a surprise." I say and he looks up smiling, walking over and giving me a kiss. "Bellamy, Dr. Prester." introduce them and they shake hands and she congratulates him for proposing. "Is next week, same time, alright?" I ask and she nods. "Thank you." I say as Bellamy and I leave. 

"This is gonna sound rude, but it's actually a question. Why are you here?" I ask and he laughs. "You can only be on the internet for so long." he states as we walk out, snow hitting us in the face. "Is there anything you wanna do today?" I ask while we get off the bus and walk the block home, he shrugs. "Just being with you is enough." He coos to me. I shove him into a snowbank. "Oops." I say, continuing my walk, leaving him sitting in a pile of snow. "You shouldn't have done that!" he shouts in a warning voice and without turning around, I just shrug, raising my arms in the process. I walk two more feet before I feel a cold blow on the back of my head. "What the..." I spin around, and Bellamy has since gotten up, his jeans covered in snow. He throws another snowball at me and I gasp. "Bitch!" I let out, running, and tacking him back into the snow bank. It's hard because of all the laughing, but I manage push him back down. He just smiles, and I see the tiny clouds of white smoke escape from him with every breath. "My ass is cold." he states and I laugh, leaning down to kiss his also, cold lips. I pull away and help him up.

"Seriously?" Susan asks frustrated when she sees the both of us. We are covered in snow. My legs are freezing and I'm pretty sure that so are Bell's. "I slipped." I tell her and she looks to him. "Did you slip too?" she asks and he nods. "Ugh, go change. Quickly, you don't wanna get pneumonia." she advises and we run upstairs and into the bathroom, turning on the shower. "Tssss." I wince in pain when I see the cut on my lips. "Did I do that?" Bellamy asks and I shrug. "Looks pretty cool." he winks and I roll my eyes. We strip and get into the shower. 

I feel like I'm defrosting as the warm water hits my head. "This is why I love this kinda weather." I speak and Bellamy looks at me strangely. "Why?" he asks and I sigh. "So that after all the cold, heat feels like a reward." I tell him and he nods, soaping his hair. "Here, let me do that." I tell him, removing his hands from his heads, and replacing them with mine. I know he likes it when I wash his hair. He sighs as I massage his head. When I'm done, I leave my hands in his hair, and leave small kisses along the back of his shoulder. "That's new." Bell, comments and I smile. "Like it?" I ask and he nods. "I do, very much." he tells me and I remove my hairs, and move them down, snacking them around his waist. He leans his head back as I suck on his weak spot. With his head back, I can see that he's got an erection. I smirk and trail my hands till I grab his cock, slowly pumping it. Bell's breath hitches, and with my none working arm, I use it, to keep Bell's back against my torso by holding him there. He lets out moans as I pump faster and faster until he releases. I smile, and he turns around, facing me with a smile, kissing me passionately, then returning the favour, by dropping to his knees. We towel off, and change into warm clothes. I'm so tired, but it's only noon. I'd already seen my therapist and had sex. What else is there to do?

 His mom calls us downstairs. "Yeah?" we ask, she's putting her coat on. "Get your stuff on. We're going grocery shopping." she tells and we groan. "No, mom, please?" Bellamy begs, but she doesn't listen. "You already had your fun, and I know if I leave you here, you're just going to be on Tumblr." she states and we sigh, knowing she's right. "What about O?" I ask. "Her, Lincoln and his family went skating." she says. I would prefer skating than going to Costco. 

We walk up and down the aisles. Susan had caught us on our phones, one to many times, and took them away, putting them in her purse. "But I'm 18! you can't do that." Bellamy complains to her. "Who pays for your phone bill?" she hisses at him and he whines. "You say you're 18, but right now, you're acting like Octavia." she adds, and Bellamy backs down, making me snicker. He glares at me, "Shut up." he hisses and I grin innocently.

Bellamy P.o.v.

Murphy smiles at me, but his face looses colour as he gazes slightly over my shoulder. I study his face. I then see a change in his entire physicality. He taps twice on my hand, and I knew what it means. I had told him that if he ever feels either constricted or he couldn't breath, or felt a panic attack, or anything serious like that, to tap me twice and I'd understand that something is wrong. I look at him in concern, but he doesn't meet my gaze. He looks absolutely mortified.