Ch. 69 - Say your prayer

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a week, I have exams and it's really stressful but I'll be back to posting regularly in a few weeks. I hope you enjoy this chapter, (69 hehe) and if you do, please vote, comment and follow! Feel free to follow my IG: @bellamy.murphy and check out my other fics.

Love you lots!Xx

Murphy P.o.v.

Bellamy comments and I can't help but snicker. Bellamy smiles when he hears my laugh. "Fight me, I can take you." Mark challenges and I cackle alongside my soon-to-be husband. "You're funny Mark." I tell him when I calm down. "Fine then, you fight me, you're weaker, you'll probably just breakdown anyways." he tells me and I drop my jaw. "Shots fired." Bellamy comments under his breath. Bellamy looks and in some cases is stronger than me, but I'm a better fighter and I can endure them longer. "Uh Mark..." my father says wearily, clearly knowing that what Mark is getting himself into is dangerous. "You better say your prayer to whoever," I start but am cut off because Bellamy's looking at his feet smiling and singing "say your prayer say your prayer say your prayer." I glare at him. "You know it's my favourite song." he says defending it and I groan and continue. "Look, Mark if you're smart, you'll drop it and we can start over, how does that sound?" I ask, being reasonable. "If you're scared," he starts and I ram my fist into his stomach and he lets out a wheeze. Rebecca gets up and slaps me hard. "Becca!" My father shouts as she tends to her weak-ass son. "He hit him!" she shouts at my father. "He was asking for it!" I shout at her. "He was literally asking me to fight him." I defend myself and Mark gets back up. "Are you okay?" my father asks and I nod. "Leave me be mom, I can do this myself." Mark grumbles. "Come on kids." Bellamy announces bringing us out of the house and I already know where we're going. I roll my eyes. This is getting somewhat repetitive.

I glance behind and my dad is on his phone as if he was just taking a stroll. "Dad?" I call and he looks up. "Hm?" he asks and I look at his phone and back up to him wondering why he's not doing his part in peace keeper or something. "You can take care of yourself son, I'm just here cause of Becca." he states and I smirk, facing front. I'm not being sarcastic when I call him father of the year. "This is insane, stop!" she shouts and we all turn around and glare. "Everyone, get back inside, now!" she shouts and I roll my eyes. My dad looks at me and nods, telling me to obey her. "Bell, go home." I ask and he nods nervously and reluctantly. I kiss his goodbye and Mark makes a retching sound. "Shut the fuck up." I hiss at up entering the house. We all sit at the table.

"John, tell Mark you're sorry." Rebecca tells me and I shake my head. "No, why would I?" I ask annoyed. She gives me a stern look. "Sorry that your a little bitch." I say sincerely to him and my dad snorts. "Greg." Rebecca scolds. "I'm sorry that you have stick up your ass and I'm sorry that you're close minded." I continue and he glares at me. "I'm sorry that your a fag." he tells me and I scoff. "I'm not." I retort. "Mom, I'm not comfortable having him in the house." he tells her, still in eye-contact with me. I don't know how she reacts cause I don't break my glare. "Well I'm sorry but I have no where to go." I tell him condesendingley. "You should go back to your father's or wherever." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow. "He died 2 years ago." he tells me and I make a sarcastic pout. "Boo hoo." I say. Yes it sounds insensitive but hey, I was an orphan for a while. "Mark, we can figure something out." Rebecca says. "Maybe you can stay with Bellamy for the next little while." she suggests and I break his gaze. "He's not a hotel, Rebecca, I live here." I tell her and I look at my dad. He's not even paying attention.

I clear my throat and he looks up from his phone and sighs, turning it off. "Murphy's just as much a part of this family as you two." he speaks up, sounding unamused and bored. "I've been here longer." Mark retorts and my dad sighs. "Murphy's my son." my father argues and I sit back in my chair.