Ch.57 - Sinclair

Murphy P.o.v.

"I better not get a call from the Miami police, saying that you two got arrested." Susan warns as we put our bags into the trunk of her car. "I won't bail you out." she adds on and I scoff. "We already agreed that we weren't going to any bars." I tell her, trying to ease her worried mind. "You better not be." Jason says, getting into.

The drive to the airport is silent, other than the occasional warn of Susan and Jason. "I wanna go too!" Octavia exclaims when we arrive. "We'll go to somewhere cool this summer, okay?" Jason tells her, and she huffs. "Oh, and you better call when you get there." Susan tells us and we nod. "Love you guys." she says, bringing us in for a group hug and I roll my eyes. "Be safe!" she shouts as we walk through the entrance and we nod.

By the time we get onto the plane, we're both exhausted from all the work we had to do to actually get onto the metal death machine. We settle in and he offers to take the aisle seat. "You sure?" I ask and he nods. He sits in his seat, and I look out the window. "Do you think we'll have to go back to camp this summer?" Bellamy asks in a weird, unsettling tone. "I hope not, why?" I ask and I turn my head to look at him, but he's watching a man across the way put his carryon in the overhead compartment. When he turns around, my stomach flips. "Is that..." I start, "Sinclair?" I whisper, and he nods, looking at me with fear in his eyes. "What do we do?" he hisses and I look to the black/grey haired man take his seat. "Uh, just don't acknowledge him, and don't face that way." I suggest and he nods quickly. 

Sinclair was one of Dante's guards. The one that Bellamy hadn't killed. He knows who we are, and I'm pretty sure that the only reason we aren't in prison right now, is because they know that if they rat us out, then we'll spill about their secret.

The flight is 6 hours. We can do this.

About an hour in, Bellamy and I start to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I've become so accustomed to walking down these stairs, walking through this door... it's expected after living in the place for 8 years. I hear a conversation as I walk down the hardwood stairs and I smile at the sight. Bellamy's sitting on the floor, next to our 5 year old son, watching tv. "Dad!" Adrien exclaims and I chuckle, walking up to them. "Morning." I greet my husband with short kiss. "Are you watching... spongebob?!" I ask, excited, sitting down next to them. "I used to watch this all the time as a kid." I say and Bellamy chuckles. "Babe, you still watch it." he tells me and I blush, shoving him lovingly. He rests his head on my shoulder, and I smile, taking Adrien on my lap. Bellamy talks, but I can't hear him. He raises his head, and continues. I shake my head. I look down, and my son's not there. He then starts to shake me...

~~~~~~

"Hey, I need to get up." my eyes flutter open at the sound, and I'm at first startled by my surroundings. "Hunh?" I ask, looking at him and he chuckles. "I need to pee, move." he states and I nod, moving my legs off of him. He walks off, and I sigh, closing my eyes. I then frown, because the simple and pleasant dream, was just a dream and nothing more. 

"Movemovemovemovemove." Bellamy hisses, a few minutes later when he gets back, and I move so that he can sit properly. "What's wrong?" I ask him and he looks back. "Sinclair's coming." he states and I hide my face in my hands, and I hear the footsteps walk past us, and I pull my face up. "How many more hours?" Bellamy asks and I look at my phone. "4 and a half." I sigh, and he groans, placing his forehead on my shoulder. "Did you get any sleep?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "You sure did though." he chuckles and lifts his head up. "What do you mean?" I ask, questioning him. "You were so cute, I should've taken a picture." he mumbles the last part to himself, pulling out his phone. "Did you have a dream?" he ask and I search my mind for the information. "Yeah, but I can't remember it." I tell him and he sucks his teeth. 

"We should talk when the plane lands." the soothing voice from behind us sounds, making us jump a bit. We then see Sinclair continue his path and Bellamy grips my knee. "Worst case scenario, go." he tells me. We do this thing every once and a while, when there's an event that both, or one of us is anxious for, we imagine the worst case scenario, and it helps to destress. "Uh..." I search my mind, "we get off the plane, he tells us that he's going to call the police." I state and he nods. Now, it's his job to tell me why that won't happen. "No, because we have just as much dirt on them as they do on us." he states and I nod. "But they could have gotten rid of it." he adds and I shake my head. "Doesn't matter, I have a scar from when they shot me." I tell him, rolling up my sleeve. "It could be from any gun." he argues. "Bellamy, the name of the camp is, Gonplei" I tell him and he sighs. He then widens his eyes. "What about the place that you went to. Can you remember it?" he asks and I try to. "I just remember the room, and what the stuff they put in my looks like." I tell him and he looks around. "Do you know what it could be, any idea?" he asks and I shake my head. "Bromine?" he asks and I narrow my eyes. "The stuff they use to clean water?" I ask, confused and he nods. He looks oddly excited. "Yeah, you know Mountain Dew? Well, the people who make it put brominated vegetable oil in it, and that might have been why you were so alert." he tells me. "Okay, but I was ready to kill anyone. Mountain Dew doesn't make you homicidal" I state and he sighs, about to give up, when his eyes widen. "Steroids." he exclaims and I widen my eyes too. "It doesn't explain everything, but it'd explain why you were more built and why you were so agitated." he tells me and I nod quickly. "So I was on steroids, but it was chemically modified?" I ask and he shrugs. "Makes sense." he states. "Okay, so how is this useful to us?" I ask and he scoffs. "I have an idea." he says, looking at Sinclair.

I nod, "Am I gonna like it?" I ask and he smirks. "Yeah, you're gonna like it." 

JFC i'm cringing at how bad this is, and I'm sosososo sorry. Once exams are over, I'm gonna edit this story so that it doesn't look like a child wrote it. I promise the next chapter will be better. I swear.

SOrry again

Love you lot!Xx