𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 #𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝

Song: Sunshine by OneRepublic

"It was mine!"

"It was mine!"

"No, it wasn't."

Everyone watched the two argue on the other side of the court, with amusement and mortification.

Bridget tipped her chin up to glare at the other person. "This wouldn't have happened if you'd just listened to me."

Cole, toe to toe with her simply arched a brow, staring down at her since he was bigger.

"Listen to you?"

"Yes."

He crossed his arms that had tatts smattered along his flesh, over each other resting on his chest, and simply said, "Good luck with that, duchess."

Bridget's back visibly stiffened at the moniker, and then, with a carefully practised move, her lips peeled back, baring her teeth.

"Stop. Calling. Me. That." Each word was bit out with disgust.

Before he could answer right back, she raised a hand cutting him off completely and turned away.

"Chloe, you saw that right?"

The girl stood at the other side of the net in her pale pink bodysuit and stared at both of them with half-amusement and partial shock.

"Well..."

Drake looked at me with humour in his eyes. "Don't you think we should change them? It might get ugly."

I gave a shake of my head. "And miss out on this?" I gestured to the duo who still bickered. "Free comedy."

By some divine retribution to make this day better, somehow Bridget and Cole had ended up on the same team.

It was beautiful chaos.

Serves to the head, missed passes and utterly horrendous defence...

Everyone was right; communication is key.

A whistle pierced through the air shrilly making their heads jerk over to the source of the noise.

Sam lowered the whistle with a cock of her brow. "Finished?" It wasn't a question and they both knew it.