𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 # 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬

Song: Play With Fire by Yacht Money

Flopping back on the chair, I let out a huge sigh of relief

"Thanks for the food, Mir," Chloe thanked from somewhere on my left. "It was so good."

"I agree," I chipped in. "Delicious."

The girl gave a small laugh from where she sat in her long orange pyjamas. "I didn't make all of it you know. Sam contributed too."

Sam waved off the compliments. "All I did was the maduros and salad. You did most of the work on the paella."

Zoey nudges her gently with a foot. "Just take the compliment."

Miranda shook her head but gave in. "Alright. You're welcome." Her smile widened. "Honestly, I'm just glad we could do this. It's been too long."

We were all at a sleepover at Miranda's which always seemed to be the location.

"You're right." I crossed my arms over the sleeveless tee I had on matching my booty shorts. "What's the latest on Kingston's front?"

A scoff came from my left. "Aren't you a student?"

"Yes, but I spend most of my time dozing off in classes, Maxwell." I slowly craned my head to aim a fake smile at her. "I leave the rest to the rule followers like you."

She rolled her eyes and it made a funny visual with the stuff on her face and rollers in her hair. "Typical. Don't know why I expected otherwise really."

Here we go again.

I kept my smile on. "Your rolls are slipping, highness."

Horror made her hand fly up to her hair patting it and once she found out I was bluffing, it gave way to irritation.

"You're honestly the most aggravating person I've met."

Chloe giggled. "I thought that was Cole."

At the mention of his name, the blonde's lips twisted in anger. "You may be right. Jasmine missed it by a margin."