𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 #𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞

Song: Maybe IDK by Jon Bellion

"You broke my fucking nose

"You broke my fucking nose."

It came out more of a garble than a yell. But Blake received it all the same, with ashen cheeks and wide eyes.

"Someone bring some ice," I heard Bryan yell out. He was crouched by my side, a hand on my shoulder. "Jaz, do you-"

My head nodded once in understanding. With a deep breath, I pinched my nose with two fingers ignoring the slickness of my blood running over my skin.

Then with expertness, I snapped the nasal bone back in place with an audible crack, sending a sharp pain up to my brain.

"FUCK!" I cursed loudly, shutting my eyes against the sudden dizziness. "Never gets any less painful."

Bryan's hand squeezed my shoulder in comfort, and I felt a cool cloth by my side. "Here. Some ice to press on it."

With muffled thanks, I did as he said, instant relief coursing through my face.

"White, can you get up?"

My eyes darted in confusion to Nikolai who stared down at me.

Was he being caring?

"You're getting blood in the sand," he continued, quelling whatever hope I had for him to be human. "Sharks might come out."

"Umm," John broke in, his voice unsure. "I don't think there are any sharks in the water."

My eyes rolled at his words. Of course, they weren't any. He was just being an asshole.

And I was about to tell him until I caught the sight of Sam who stood away from everyone, the words dying on my tongue.

She was still as a statue, her green eyes full of terror focused on my dripping nose.

Oh shit.

The realisation slammed into my gut, so I scrambled for a solution in my head to get her out of hers.

But then, something wet licked at my cheek making me recoil.