9. touchdown

I need to stop loving you, it hurts that you don't.
**

Cameron's POV

I close up the mascara tube and sigh, turning around to the finished girls waiting on the bed. We're all ready to go for the first football game for the guys and well, the whole school is all dressed up.

"Ready to go?" Sierra grabs her keys and we all nod, getting out of the house. She has her hair in two dutch braids and wearing Kaydon's jersey number, 24, with black sweats. Parker has on Blake's number 19, a spare I had, with a high ponytail and jean shorts and I was wearing Ty's number.

We get into Si's car and we jam out to Rex Orange County before we got to school. These moments make me smile and laugh and I almost tear up a little because the thought of this being our last year all together kills me.

We're seniors and so many things have happened to us. I didn't think about all the shit going on at home or with shitty people, I thought of my best friends and how little time we have left with each other.

"Are the guys practicing?" Parker asks, buckling up in the middle back seat. I nod.

"Suppose to be! We'll get there early to chat," I reply. We're on our way to our school and once we reach it, we see our school colors and balloons everywhere, set up from the Student Council.

The three of us hop out, saying hello to the cheerleaders and dancers. Once we make it to the field, we get to our seats on the bleachers and we spot our three boys jogging around each other, laughing.

Kaydon looks at our direction first, staring directly at Sierra, of course. His eyes gaze over her and the jersey she's wearing and immediately runs over. Blake and Ty follow along, giving us their charming smiles. Kaydon hops up on the railing and pulls Sierra in to a kiss.

"I feel single," Parker sighs and I shove her gently.

"You have Evan, don't you?" I tease and I see Blake shaking his head.

Her cheeks grow red and she slaps me on the arm. After Sierra and Kaydon have their moment, I feel Ty's eyes looking at me up and down and I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you looking at, Shruder?" I turn toward him. He looks to the left and right.

"Who me?"

"Yes, you!"

"Oh, nothing." he grins and I chuckle. Parker sits down and Sierra sits on my left.

"Who are we playing today?" I ask and Blake looks out to the field to the opposing team. They have purple and yellow colors with a hawk on their jerseys and student section.

Ty puts an arm on Blake's shoulder. "Parkside West. Known to play dirty every season." I hear Kaydon scoff next to them.

"They almost gave me a concussion and almost broke Blake's leg horribly when we were freshmen."

Sierra gasps and I can feel Parker getting angry. Before we could say anything else, the whistle blows and the guys had to go. Kaydon kisses Sierra again and Blake ruffles my hair.

"Gross, PDA much?" a voice comments behind us and I turn around to see Kasey and her irritated face.

"Gross, you're here." Kaydon sighs, and he goes back to the field. Ty and Blake trail along chuckling. I can hear Kasey comment about how rude Kaydon is to her little group and Sierra shakes her head.