epilogue

I love myself. I love me.
**

Cameron's POV

"Is this really necessary?" Parker hurries to brush out her hair and fixes the strap of her dress.

"The guys insisted they question him," Sierra sighs, getting the picnic basket ready. I put away Parker's makeup in her drawers and we all shuffle downstairs to the living room of the Sanchez's house.

On the couch is Kaydon, Ty, and Blake with their legs crossed, staring at the TV in stern expressions. Blake's leg is bouncing and I stop myself from laughing.

Parker is going on a date with Evan to the park. They plan to have a picnic and just hang out for most of the day. The guys, especially Blake, wants to interrogate him because it'll "be fun." Parker, Sierra, and I opposed but they overpowered us by getting Valentina to agree.

"You look gorgeous, Parker." Valentina puts a hand to her cheek and sets a bowl of strawberries in the basket.

"Let me know when you're home, I gotta go."

Valentina waves us all goodbye before leaving and it's just all of us at the house. The group plans to stya here until the date is finished. We all pile into the living room and I look at Parker in awe. She has her hair pin straight, red lipstick, and is wearing her white causal cherry dress. I can see Blake avoiding to look at her while she sits down at the chair beside the couch.

I sit in front of Ty, leaning back against the couch and Sierra sits on the arm rest of the couch by Kaydon.

"Do you guys have to do this?" Parker complains, playing with the hair tie on her wrist.

Ty laughs, "We won't be harsh, don't worry Parker." She flips him off and we all just chatted and waited.

Upstairs earlier, Parker was a nervous mess. She was worried about how she looked, how her makeup came out, and she was worried Evan wouldn't love her. But have you seen Parker?

Parker is gorgeous, not just gorgeous, but insanely gorgeous. She has eyes on her every day at school from guys. If she wasn't taken and if Blake wasn't protective as he is, guys would be calling her left and right. She has everyone's attention. The girls? That too. Some girls jealous, small percent in love with her.

She calls it her Latina Genes. She got it from Valentina.

Her long legs, making her 5'10, taller than most guys. Her long, dark brown hair always styled in different ways, her bright smile that's so contagious, and her lovable personality and laugh that makes her just so unique.

Not only that, but she's kind. She's loyal, and she's loving. She helped me and Sierra so much over the years, she helped me love who I am when I couldn't.

When I couldn't love myself, she did. She always did.

She's the that friend everyone needs.

"Haven't seen her this nervous in a while," Sierra mumbles to me and I nod in agreement. She's playing with a strand of hair and bouncing her leg continuously.

A knock is made at the door and the guys all stand up, brushing their sweatpants off. Blake puts his hood down and they all answer the door. The girls and I stand behind them a but further back, still in earshot.

"Oh, hey!" I hear Evan greet them.

"I heard you guys are going to have a picnic," Blake starts saying, arms crossed. He's tall as fuck, taller than Evan by a head.

"Yes, we're-"

Blake cuts him off, "I want you two to be back by 9 tonight, her perfectly stable and healthy, and you better have boundaries on this little date." he says in a deadly tone.

"How far you gonna be?" Ty buts in, pushing Blake away a bit to calm him down.

I can see Evan in fear, swallowing. "Just, uhm, by Denver Park."

Kaydon nods and parts the way for Parker to come.

"Okay! That's enough, let's go." Parker hurries over dragging Evan. Blake starts walking out the door and Kaydon and I start grabbing him, dragging him back in the house.

"Is he okay-" Evan starts asking and Parker shoves him to the car door.

"Yep! He's just scared of.." she thinks for a moment before opening the car door for herself. "He's scared if parks!"

Evan furrows his eyebrows at her before getting in. Ty and Kaydon blocks Blake's view by leaning in front of the door, waving obnoxiously and blowing kisses.

"Have fun love birds!" Ty shouts.

"Get a room when it gets too hot!" Kaydon winks before they all close the door and walk slowly back to the couch.

Sierra sits down next to Kaydon and I sit in between Ty and Blake. I start laughing and Ty begins to stifle his laugh.

"What?" Blake grumbles.

"You are so in love with her," Sierra mutters, changing channels. Kaydon snorts.

"I'm sorry— No way." Blake denies immediately.

We all shrug. Ty kisses the top of my head softly.

"We know what love looks like, Davis. You have the lovey dovey eyes," Kaydon says, and Blake shakes his head throwing chips at us all.

"No." he says in a final tone and we all just look at each other in disagreement.

He'll thank us for pointing it out sooner or later.

**

a/n

unedited

and thats a wrap on Always with You. thank you guys so so much for reading book number two, i love ty and cameron so so much. AAAAAAH I MIGHT TEAR UP.

#Tameron has been through hell and back and you guys have helped me so much by supporting this book immensely.

you guys are not ready for book number 3, it's a rollercoaster.

updates soon.

-s <3