17. one in a million

I went for it.
**

Ty's POV

How do you describe someone without words?

Cameron Davis is really testing me with her fucking dress. The blue matches her skin tone and brings out her eyes, the hair, the smile, everything. God is also testing me right now.

She looks stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, every word that is a synonym for those words. She's just Cameron. When I saw her walk down those stairs, I couldn't just stop staring and loving the girl who was walking down the stairs. If you see the way Kaydon looks at Sierra every day, times it by two and that's how I look at her.

"Staring," Kaydon nudges my shoulder and I shrug him off. Blondie is dancing by Parker and Sierra to Frank Ocean and I couldn't help but crack a smile at the way she moves her arms and hips to the music.

"Oh, shut up. You're staring at Si," I mutter and he smiles knowingly. How could he not? Sierra is his world, and vice versa. But how can I not look at C?

She's free, free from all the worries and shit she has to deal with. No one's here to judge her and she knows it. She feels comfortable in what she's wearing and I'm so fucking proud of this woman. She spins Sierra and Parker and the three of them start laughing like crazy on there, huge smiles on their faces. Eventually the three stop and slowly start walking in our direction.

The girls come back and they sit with us at the round table we reserved for them. There was a white cloth over it with small plates and forks of food. We got them brownies and punch since we know they like them. Cam sits down by me and Parker by Evan and of course Sierra and Kaydon by each other. Blake is well, by me since he doesn't have a girl to-

Never mind.

"I heard its raining soon," Parker says, sipping on some punch. We all look at the huge window by us. I can start seeing the little rain droplets falling down either hitting the glass or continuing down to the ground.

"That'll be fun to drive home to." Evan grumbles and we all laugh at his grumpiness. He's a huge hater for rain because rain and baseball mixed together is no good and well, he hates driving in it.

I wonder if he asked out Parker yet. If so, she would be sort of flushed or very giddy and excited. Maybe he'll do it during the slow dance.

Blake stretches and looks around. "I heard the rooftop is a good place to slow dance. Sierra and Kaydon?" he looks at them and they both flip him off.

"They're gonna play 18 by One Direction for it, I can't miss that!" Sierra explains and Blake nudges me, leaning down for me to listen.

"Go up there with Cam," he whispers. I give him an, "are you fucking kidding me" glare and he shakes his head.

"She loves the rain and the rooftop at school. Go for it," he hisses before turning back to the group. I'm going to have to wait for the perfect moment to do that.

Last night I didn't intend on kissing her. It was the moment, it felt so right, holding her hand, seeing her face that tempts me every damn second. I couldn't stop myself. Blake stopped us anyway. The girls finished up and walked away, dancing to more music and all of the guys' eyes locked on mine.