22. my biggest fan

You are my ending, my final, and forever.
**

Ty's POV

I intercept the throw, catching it and making my way down the field. I ignore the loud booms of the crowd and the yelling of other players.

One of the other team's players got to me and tackled me down pretty close to the touchdown area. Blake helps me up and coach calls a timeout for us. This is our last game before state starts and we can't afford a loss on our record.

The team grabs our bottles and we listen to coach yelling at us to get in our positions. I look at the bleachers, searching for those blue bright eyes that I've grown to get lost in and when I do, she's already looking at me. She waves frantically and I laugh, giving her a small wave. Sierra, Parker, and Evan also wave beside her.

"Alright, boys we have a minute left. Let's finish it." coach finishes and we run out on the field. Kaydon huddles us together and reminds us what to do.

Blake is jumping up and down to loosen up and I give Kaydon the look, to throw it to me. He nods. Everyone is in ready position and the whistle blows. Every play I analyze while I run to an open space for Kaydon to throw it. So I run to the deep corner so I can catch a throw for a touchdown.

I see the hesitant throw but once he does, I jump up, and caught it in my hands. The whole student section cheers and jumps. The team comes running over tackling me and Kaydon. Blake stands up and immediately hugs the girls who came running over. Evan congratulates us and gives us short hugs.

Blake spins around Sierra then sets her down for Kaydon. Kaydon kisses her immediately and I almost gag on them from how cute they are. Parker, Evan, and Blake are talking and I wish it was just Blake and Parker at that moment. Then, here she comes running up to me with a huge smile on her face.

I pick her up and spin her around, earning a laugh from her. I set her down and she looks up at me with a small twinkle in her eye.

"Congratulations!" Cameron shouts over the loud blaring music and the chants of people around us. "I'm surprised you caught it!"

"Are you doubting me, Davis?" I raise my eyebrows challengingly and she shakes her head, putting a cold hand on my cheek.

She leans in, and takes it away with her lips. Her hands around my neck and mine grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. The way she moves with me is the best feeling I have ever felt and the way she just melts to my touch. I kiss her jaw, her chin, her cheek, and her lips once more before I pull away.

Her cheeks are flush with red and I lean my forehead on hers.

"You are the death of me C," I say softly, only for her to hear. She smiles. The smile that's only for me to see.

**

After the game, we all decided to meet up at Melly's for a celebratory dinner. We all sit at our seats at Melly's, Cameron on my right, Blake on my left, Parker across Blake, Kaydon across me, and Sierra across C.

Evan had to leave to finish up some exams he missed so he didn't come with us. I think Blake is relieved.

"Who skips on Melly's for exams?" Blake asks while eating his burger. From under the table I see Parker kicking him hard in the shins with her shoe.