19. planning

I love you in every universe.
**

Ty's POV

I sit down at the table with a cup of coffee and a notepad.

Blake walks in with a blanket around him and pitcher of coffee, Kaydon actually looks presentable for once in his t-shirt and shorts, Si also walks in with a donut in her hand, and Parker sits down resting her head on her arms.

"Where's Evan?" I ask the group, well only Kaydon and Sierra since they're the only woken up people here.

Just in time, the guy walks in and sirs right down next to Parker who is probably sleeping again. It's 7 in the morning on a Saturday I can't blame you.

Cameron is out and about with Carol, thank god for Carol to help us. We're currently in Kaydon's dining room since it's always empty, if you know you know. We were going to start planning for C's birthday after the formal but its been a week or so and we've been busy with school.

The art project went well, Cam and I got the best scores and Kasey got really pissed on how her project didn't match the assignment.

"Let's get this over with, I cannot sit here and think at this time." Parker grumbles, getting up. I laugh at the mess in her head and shoots me a glare and I shut up.

"Right, so." I begin, clearing my throat for everyone to pay attention.

"We have to plan a surprise birthday party for Cameron soon. Her birthday is in 4 days and we have absolutely nothing planned and I'm pretty sure half of us don't even have gifts bought for her," everyone groans at the realization of figuring out a gift for Cameron.

Back when we were little, getting a gift for her was the hardest thing we ever had to do. She would always say, "I don't need anything!" She would always appreciate whatever she gets.

If you give her a rock and glue googly eyes on it, she would treasure it forever.

"How about you take her on a date, we hide in her house, when you guys are back and she walks in the door, we jump out and surprise her." Sierra suggests, I think about it, writing it down.

Blake shakes his head, "The guy would be too scared to ask her on a date."

I smack him, "Look who's talking." I tease and he shoots me a dirty look. Kaydon covers his mouth while laughing and Evan and Sierra look at each other with knowing looks.

"How about in the morning before she wakes up, we get all her presents, order food and her cake, and set it up for her so when she walks down, we then surprise her." Parker says, cutting the quick silence. Everyone agrees with that so I write it down.

Kaydon clasps his hands together, "So we got a plan?"

We all nod and we start talking about what food we should get and the presents we need to buy. Sierra suggest we all head to our local Target to go look for things to her so we all head on out to the car.

**

"We are not getting her a toy pony," Blake says at Parker who is sitting on a rocking horse. She rolls her eyes at him.

"She used to love these!"

Blake puts a hand to his forehead. "She's turning 18, Sanchez." Parker shushes him.