One

|Muribella|

Cardi B's I Like It bounced off the walls of Muribella's cozy Santa Monica townhouse

Cardi B's I Like It bounced off the walls of Muribella's cozy Santa Monica townhouse. Another night in the party city of California. She was getting ready to hit the town—one of the local nightclubs in the area with one of her friends.

Her phone continuously chimed with new notifications from an app she used to add more fun to her night. The only thing on her 'single and loving it' mind was to have a good time and get shit faced... and to possibly meet a man who was worth her time.

Only for one night.

Just as she applied some mascara to her eyelashes, another chime sounded from her phone making her jump and accidentally poke herself in the eye.

"Fuck," she hissed under her breath. "Motherfucker."

After cleaning her eye she grabbed her phone seeing the many notifications from the app. She liked to 'window shop' before heading out so it wasn't a surprise to see the men she found attractive had reached out to her.

Her nude manicured nail tapped along her screen as she bit her lip, looking at the provocative messages the men left her. They seemed like a lot of fun, but she knew not to take them serious. Not until she officially met them.

One message in particular caught her eye. Their username was only one letter and their profile picture was blank. The 'suspense' of not knowing what they looked like was already killing her.

She clicked the message with an eyebrow raised and a hand on her hip.

M: do you really live up to your name?

Muribella snickered. "Do I live up to my name? Does he not know who the fuck I am?"

She replied; How about you meet me somewhere and find out 😈

Almost instantly, she had gotten a reply.

M: where you wanna meet?

Her smirk deepened. This was how her weekend nights went. She never had to do a lot to find her next lay—they would just cling onto her like a moth to a flame.

-The Circle Bar, be there by 10

Not waiting for a reply, Muribella finished up her makeup and checked her results in the mirror. When she was sure she was ready, she grabbed her clutch, her keys, and her phone, and headed towards the door while yelling for Alexa to turn off her lights and music.

The drive didn't take long, and when she arrived the line leading towards the club's entrance was quickly growing in length. Luckily she spotted her friend Lily standing near the front.

After finding a safe parking space, she quickly stepped out of her car and trugged over to her friend who waved at her frantically. They greeted each other with two kisses to the cheek, complimenting each others' choice of outfit for the night.