Five

Lily in the mm ^^

|Muribella|

Another eventful work week came and flew pass

Another eventful work week came and flew pass. It was now the weekend, Muri was ready to party the stress away.

She lost count of how many house showings she hosted, but she was tired and growing quite bored of the same thing. She would quit if she didn't really need the money.

Lily glided pass her in a silk robe and a towel on her head humming along to Chris Brown's Under The Influence. They were getting ready to head out to one of Lily's co workers' day party. It started about an hour ago but they weren't in a rush. They loved being fashionably late.

"Where's the tequila?" Lily asked, picking out a matching silk bra and panty set. She then sat down at the edge of the bed to begin lotioning her legs.

Muri sung along softly and pointed to the bottle beside her accompanied by two shot glasses. She swiveled her hips, face buried in her phone while she waited on her friend to finish getting ready.

Flickr was rather slow today. All of her past connections were inactive, and any new user weren't appealing enough to her. It put quite a damper on her mood but she didn't worry about it too much. If she couldn't get through to anybody online, she knew she damn sure could at the party.

A few minutes later, Lily was ready and lacing up her thigh high leather boots with a soft smile on her face. Muri poured them both a shot and made a toast hoping that this party didn't disappoint her.

Nothing could have prepared her for the sudden fun she was going to get herself into, though.

~•~

The bass of the loud music trembled against the staircase with every step Muri took

The bass of the loud music trembled against the staircase with every step Muri took. She followed Lily to the rooftop of one of the hottest restuarants in Los Angeles.

She was told that her co worker rented out the entire building so that his guests could have a good time. No one was allowed unless their names were on the list.

Muri looked around with a small smile. There had to have been about two hundred people in attendance already, and the numbers were sure to increase as the party carried along.

The friends intwined their fingers together while Lily talked to one of the guards about letting them in. After showing that their names were on the list, Lily smiled gratefully and tugged Muri straight to the bar.

"Two strawberry lemonades please!" She ordered over the music. Muri leaned against the bar winking at the bartender in thanks.

She turned around scoping the place out some more. Lily leaned beside her typing on her phone with a smirk on her face.

"Who are you texting?" Muri daringly peered over. Lily was quick to turn off her phone.

"No one," she giggled. "Mind your business!"

"Sheesh, my bad!" Muri held up her hands. "So where's this co worker? He hasn't welcomed us yet."

"He's coming over now." Lily looked ahead, watching him walk over with three men trailing him. Muri couldn't see their faces yet, but one thing she couldn't help but notice was a chain all too familiar to her.

"Mike! Hey!" Lily excitedly wrapped her arms around him, initiating a hug. Muri pursed her lips quietly.

"Hey! I'm glad you made it!" Mike then looked over at Muri with a smile. "And this is your friend, right?"

Lily laughed. "Yeah, this is Muribella. Muri, this is Mike Dean. He works in a different department at the office.

Muri softly shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. What's your occupation again Lily?"

"I'm a music director, silly." Lily laughed. "You've been to my job how many times?"

"Yeah, but you know I hardly pay attention." Muri was now eyeing the chain around Mike's neck. "Nice chain. Where did you get it from?"

Mike flashed her a smile while holding up his chain. "Boss man gives it out to his MVP's—as he likes to call it."

"MVP huh," she mumbled thinking back to the night she saw the exact same chain on a other person's neck. Did he work with Lily? And if so, how could she not have noticed?

Just as she was about to ask Lily, Mike spoke again. "Speaking of the boss man, here he comes."

They all looked forward, seeing two more men approaching them. One sported sunglasses, short in height, chubby, with a heavy leather jacket on. The other was an inch taller, sporting a jacket similar.

Muri couldn't forget those dark eyes if she wanted to. Their eyes met and it seemed as if they couldn't take them off of each other.

"Abel! Just the man I wanted to see!" Mike patted his shoulder.