Thirty-Eight

- I hope y'all didn't watch the Idol last Sunday. lol I promise it's okay to like the artist, but at the same time, hold them accountable for the fuckery they always seem to pull. not everything they do is the right thing—stop putting these people on pedestals & stop obsessing over people who don't even know you. hard truth, but whatever lmao. enjoy.

***

/Abel/

Abel kept his head down, sheilding his eyes away from the camera flashes and loud chattering from the hounding paparazzi

Abel kept his head down, sheilding his eyes away from the camera flashes and loud chattering from the hounding paparazzi. They had been waiting outside of the theater in Hollywood wanting to get a glimpse of him and Amala on yet another one of their 'dates'.

Sal had them out frequently making appearances for the next month and a half. Amala's album was just about ready to be released, Abel was still in the process of finishing his. The public was equally excited for both, but not as excited as they were of their 'relationship'. So to feed the blogs' hungry mouths, they made sure to try including each other in the things they did publicly for the time being.

Amala smiled softly, pulling her glasses closer to her face as she heard the paparazzi throwing questions at her. She hugged Abel's arm when they came to a short stop so that his driver could open the door, and blushed when Abel turned around to kiss her cheek.

After getting the door open, they quickly slid in, sighing almost immediately after it closed. Luckily the windows were tinted.

Abel rolled his eyes, pulling his hood down. "I need a drink."

"Me too," Muri playfully smiled, crawling towards the back from the front of the truck. "I don't know if I want to be jealous or extremely turned on."

"Hopefully the latter," Amala mumbled, giggling when she plopped between them. "I don't do well in fights."

"Who said I'd fight you?" Muri slickly winked. "If you're the only person he's cheating on me with, I'd like to have a sample of what's got him so addicted to you."

Abel watched on, frowning slightly. Lately and more often, the thought of Muri and Amala sneaking together behind his back did more bad then good. If they ever had to be in the same room together, Abel tried his hardest to keep them apart. But seemingly, Muri always found herself glued between them, clinging onto her.

"I thought I told you to stay in the front," Abel slickly pulled her close to him, wrapping his arm around her waist. "We haven't pulled off yet."

Muri smiled at him. "The windows are tinted."

"Not from the outside," he lied.

She laughed, leaning in for a kiss. "Yeah right." The frown never left his face and she took note of that. "Tell me you're not jealous without telling me you're not jealous," she whispered.

"You're already mine."

"Mmm, say it again daddy." He playfully rolled his eyes. "I love when you're jealous. Hm... might have to trigger it often."

She started leaving soft kisses on his neck, followed by her gentle moans and sweet nothings. He found it hard to stay mad at her, quickly falling under her seducing spell and daringly smiled at the feel of her plump lips.

"I love you," she cooed, dropping her hand down between his legs. "You know that."

Abel hummed, biting his lip. "Don't start anything you can't finish."

"You know I can." Muri smirked, leaving one last kiss on his skin before pulling away. Abel felt his skin grow cold from the absense of her touch. "But we're not home, so I'll let you be."

She giggled and turned her attention back to Amala. Abel sufferably watched and listened to their conversation for the entirety of their ride home. It was innocent for the most part, but Muri truly couldn't help herself around either one of them. She was insanely attracted to Amala in the way she was attracted to Abel. Knowing that she could never have her again hurts her, and she tried surpressing her thoughts. But sooner or later, she was going to cave in. And that would bring on a lot of problems for the couple.

After dropping Amala off at her condo, they made the drive to Abel's mansion. When they arrived Muri ran inside plopping face down on the couch. Abel followed suit laughing a little.

"When are you gonna stop cheating on me in my face?" He went ahead and asked.

Muri turned over eyeing him carefully. "I'm sorry baby."

She sat up so he could sit down, and crawled over his lap, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around her letting her grab his face.

"I really am trying not to go behind your back, but I really want to fuck her again! And I know you want to, too."

"I really don't," he said truthfully. "I'm attracted, yes, but I have self control. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't because I love you and we made an agreement for our relationship."

Muri frowned and nodded. "Can we make another agreement?"

"You're not fucking her again," Abel grabbed her hips moving her off of him. He stood up, heading to the kitchen.

"Abel," Muri called after him, but he held his hand up sticking with his answer. "Fuck," she whispered.

******

think Muri is gonna fold? 💀

- nae 🥂