Three

|Muribella|

The young couple slowly followed Muribella around to each room one by one, while she gave a brief and detailed description about the house she was scheduled to show today

It was very last minute. She was supposed to be off of work today but her boss called and asked if she could cover for one of her co workers just this once. Muri only agreed because it was extra money put into her pockets. She wasn't going to do it again, though.

The house tour lasted another twenty minutes, then she spent less than ten convincing them to sign the lease and to get the keys to the house today. She saw that they were in love with the house and since they were given a good deal, she figured why not.

After signing the papers, Muri gave them the keys with a small smile and bidded them a goodbye. As she walked to her car her phone rung with a call from Lily.

"Are you there already?" She asked immediately after the call connected.

"Yes!" Lily screeched. "Where the hell are you? I've been waiting for at least twenty-five minutes."

Muri laughed softly, opening her car door to toss her bag inside before sliding in herself. Her phone rested on her shoulder briefly while she settled in the drivers seat.

"I'm sorry; they were kinda tough to convince this time around." Lily muttered 'who' while Muri stuck her key into the ignition. "My boss asked me to do a quick showing on my co worker's behalf."

"You should've said no! Today is your day off for a reason."

"But I was guaranteed extra money." Muri playfully whined. She quickly connected her phone to her car's bluetooth, sat her phone in its holder, and prepared to back out of the driveway.

Lily scoffed. "Like you need it. You are damn near rich, Muri."

"If you think so" she laughed once more. "I'm on my way now."

"Okay, drive safe girly!"

They blew kisses over the phone before Lily hung up abruptly. Muri focused on the road while simultaneously searching her playlist on Spotify. Once she found it, she pressed play and let the melodic sounds of Take Care by Drake grace her ears.

Her car ride consisted of horrible singing, heavy road rage, and untimely sips of her dragonfruit refresher from Starbucks until she finally arrived at an Italian restuarant located on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.

She spotted Lily sitting by the window of the building, face deep into her phone with a rather flirtatious smile on her face. Muri turned off her car and grabbed her important belongings before stepping out to finally make her entrance.

She told the hostess their reservations and let the timid male lead her to her best friend's table—the tappings of her red boots gently alarmed Lily.