Twenty-Five

- the following chapter is in montage form. if you're an occasional or regular movie/tv watcher then you know what a montage is. if not, I'll comment the definition in the comments I guess lol. both Muri & Abel's povs will be used & will be switched accordingly. you'll be able to tell bc I'll have their names typed in bold letters.
if you read this whole a.n, thank you, ily, bc mfs don't be reading shit. 🫠☠️

enjoy the chapter. 🥂

*****

/Muribella, Abel/

"Oh fuck, you're not playing fair!" Muri bit her lip and threw her head back. She struggled to close her legs—the pleasure was becoming too much for her.

Her pleas went on deaf ears. She tried pushing Abel's head back, but he only pulled her hand away and continued torturing her throbbing clit in a way he knew how.

"W—We're supposed to be getting ready," she continued, biting her lip softly when he looked at her.

He reached up, toying with her nipple under her hiked up dress. "We are ready," he pushed two fingers inside of her. "I just need my dessert early."

Muri groaned helplessly wiggling her hips in rhythm to the way he ate her. She moaned his name back to back running her fingers through his hair.

Abel kept his eyes on her the whole time. He loved watching her reactions. She was so damn beautiful.

Her sun kissed brown skin glistened in the faint light from the candle lighting beside her bed. They had planned a little 'adventure date' at a lounge that they were currently running late for. As soon as she stepped out of her closet with her silk purple dress and thigh high boots, Abel pounced on her. He was about to ditch the date completely just to fuck her until the sun rose again.

Muri clenched around his tongue that was buried deep inside, and moaned his name one more time before she came hard. Abel licked every drop she offered, smiling in satisfaction. When he finally let up for air, Muri glared at him lustfully.

"If you don't fuck me, I'll kill you." She breathed, yanking his face close. She kissed him hard, digging inside of his boxers to rub him.

"You can't fuck me if I'm dead." Abel laughed letting her guide his dick through. They both moaned in somewhat of a relief and he wasted no time pounding her little flower.

**

(3 weeks.)

"Okay, change yours." Muri smiled softly.

Her and Abel looked at his Flickr account. She had just changed her status to 'taken but open' per his request. He stared down at the phone in thought. He was in no means hesitating, but he couldn't believe that he was doing this. Their dynamics of their relationship was new to him.