Twenty-Four

- finally got to listen to Starboy as a whole & hear me out... Nothing Without You is Die For You part 2. argue with your mama 🤷🏽‍♀☠️
******

/Abel/

Another day, another crazy hangover

Abel woke up hearing his front door closing from his phone. He grabbed it, checking the cameras to see Millie getting inside the Uber she must've called for herself. A smirk formed on his face. He liked when he didn't have to kick his party flings out—they knew and understand what it was from the jump.

After the car drove away, he rewinded the cameras to make sure she didn't steal anything or take any pictures and sighed in relief when she didn't do none of those things. He groaned softly and closed his eyes, shielding them away from the bright light.

Muri opened the door holding a plate of food, a blunt, and a cup of orange juice for him with a goofy smile.

"Wake up one hit wonder!"

He winced at how loud she was and peered at her under his arm. "Do I look like Chris Brown to you?"

"No, but I wish," she pouted, walking towards the bed. "He's fine as fuck."

"Get out."

"But I made breakfast," Muri sat the plate and cup on the nightstand before straddling him over the cover.

"I don't care." He dared to smile.

Muri moved his arm from over his face, holding up the blunt. "I got the loud too." She bounced her eyebrows and he couldn't help but laugh.

He rested his hands on her hips. "What else did you bring?"

She tapped her chin as if she was in thought. "Me, duh!"

She leaned down, kissing his lips. "Now get up and eat. I'll light this."

He bit his lip before doing as told. He grabbed the plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and belgian waffles and took a bite of the bacon, moaning in delight.

"Damn mama, this is good. Thank you." Muri smiled proudly and took a hit of the blunt. She blew the smoke into his mouth, kissing him again.

They spent the next hour in bed, Muri stole kisses along with his food although she had eaten already. Abel didn't give a damn—he enjoyed her company. He loved having her around him.. a little too much for their liking.

He was so deep in his thoughts as they laid back in bed that he surprised himself the with the propositon he presented.

"I want you to be mine," his voice was barely audible, but Muri heard it. She held her mouth open, not knowing what to say. "You're already mine actually.. I just want to hear you tell me; are you mine?"

"I—what?" Muri turned to face him. He ran his thumb down her cheek. "You mean a—"

".. Relationship," he answered slowly nodding. "Yeah." She stared at him silently. "Don't tell me you don't want it too."

"It's not that I don't," she mumbled. "I just.. I can't right now."

"And why not?" When she didn't answer, he sighed and grabbed her chin. "I'm not like the nigga that hurt you baby. I would never fuck you over."

Muri pouted. "This would only complicate things, Abel. I like what we have now. I don't want us to get hurt." Despite the latter, she really cared about him. Commitments were a long term thing, very serious. She knew that's what he wanted all along, but she can't give it to him.

Quite frankly, she doesn't think she ever can.

"Then let's keep our thing, and promise not to hurt each other."

She playfully rolled her eyes when he held up his pinky, smiley like a cute little hopeless romantic.

"Promise?" He asked with a smile. His eyes begged her to agree.

"............," a smile crept on her face. "Fine."

Before she could speak again, Abel rolled on top of her repeatedly kissing her lips. She giggled and took his face. As he pulled away, he smiled softly.

"Les miens, tous les miens."

******

I'm not fluent at all in french lol, but let me know if it's incorrect. don't be mean about it either. it's supposed to say "mine, all mine" in french.

if you didn't understand this chapter lmaoo, basically Abel's threesome with Millie & Muri made him realize that he didn't really want to share her with... anyone really. At this point in the book, he likes her a lot despite the obvious (Sire, Amala) and while they have their fun accordingly, the 'fun' is getting old quick. for him at least. Muri is still young, she wants every flavor of cake and she doesn't give a fuck. but she also can't deny having feelings for him either.

now, she bargained—she still wants these threesomes with him. an open relationship if you will.

we have finally reached the juicy parts of the book. let's see how this new arrangement goes. 😈😈😈😈

thank you for reading. I hope that was explained well.

until next time my loves 😘😘

- nae 🥂