Twenty-Seven

/Muribella/

Pushing the door closed with her foot, Muri headed to her kitchen holding grocery bags in her hands and her phone against her ear with her shoulder. Lily was already there, stocking her shelves with the things she bought. Her best friend's birthday was today, and per La Mar's request, she was trying to distract her.

"Is he almost finished? I'm running out of fucking ideas," she stressed.

"Relax mama, he's waiting on his last order. As soon as he tell me, I'll let you know."

She rolled her eyes, huffing. "I hope you're rewarding me with heavy dick tonight."

Abel laughed loudly. "Get it wet for me and I'll see what I can do."

After saying goodbye, Muri hung up and started helping with the rest of the groceries. It took them nearly an hour but when they were finally done they both sighed in relief.

Lily looked at her friend with a smile. "Are you gonna tell me what this 'big' surprise is now?"

"Nope," Muri smiled as well. "Mar is almost done though. Just give it some time."

"But I'm bored! If it's his dick then he needs to hurry up and give it to me!" Lily whined dramatically leaning on her shoulder. Muri laughed.

"Get away from me.. and wait. They should be calling any minute now. Let's see what we can do until then."

For the next hour or two, Muri pampered her friend with the rest of her birthday gifts, a mani-pedi, a facial, fruits, and champagne. She even went ahead and did her makeup for the main event.

Just as she was finished blending, her phone vibrated. It lit up enough for her to see Abel's contact I.D, and she smiled. They were waiting outside, and they were finally ready.

She grabbed her hand, helping her downstairs since she was blindfolded, and walked her out to the car. She smiled as Abel opened the door holding out his hands to help her in. When they were all seated Lily clapped in excitement.

"Where's my baby?!"

Abel laughed. "He's waiting on us at our destination."

"Oh.. Abel? Tell me where it is."

"I wish I could."

She pouted making them laugh. "Damn it."

Muri poured their drinks, proposing a toast before leaning in close to Abel. He laid his hand over her crossed legs, looking at her with a knowing smirk.

"I know what you want mama."

"And what might that be?" She smiled laying her hand on his cheek.

He leaned closer kissing her lips. She instantly melted against him, moaning softly as he slipped his tongue in her mouth. She gently rubbed the side of his face letting him dominate with a smile.

When they pulled away, her heart fluttered from the stare he gave her. It was like she was the only woman in the world, to him.

He licked his lips smirking after. "Cette chatte est à moi ce soir."

"Oui oui, papa," she softly bit his bottom lip, dropping her hand into his lap. "S'il vous plaît, n'ayez aucune pitié pour moi. J'ai besoin de toi au plus profond de moi, bébé."

She rubbed the bulge in his pants, watching his eyes darken in lust. As he started to lean back in for a kiss, the car came to a halt. Freddy announced their arrival slicing into the hot air. Lily clapped excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, finally! Get me out of here!"

The door opened, Freddy grabbed her hand, leading her out and into the building. Muri took her hand away from his lap and kissed his cheek.

"I'm not bad for wanting to ditch this, right?" Her tone was playful.

Abel laughed. "No.. I'm about ready to leave too."

She stood up to get out first, Abel wasn't far behind her. As soon as they got in the building he grabbed her hand and they walked to the elevator to get to the top floor. The building was exceptionally empty per Abel's request. If there were any employees hanging around offering a hand, they were given NDA's and their phone were confiscated for safety measures.

It only took a few minutes to reach the top floor. Freddy continued leading her upon them getting off of the elevator. They walked through a door leading outside and Muri smiled realizing that they were on the roof.

Her smile widened seeing La Mar standing in front of a helicopter with his hands behind his back. There was luggage next to him, along with a small pile of huge wrapped presents.

"It's so loud!" Lily giggled cutely. Muri smiled softly. Her and Abel stood back, watching Freddy peel the blindfold off of her face. When she finally saw La Mar, she gasped and immediately ran into his arms.

Muri cooed at the sight of them kissing. She was happy that her best friend seemingly found 'the one'. She saw firsthand how toxic her last relationship was. It gave her relief seeing the huge smile on her face.

"Surprise baby," La Mar said smoothly. "I'm taking you to Barcelona for a week."

"No fucking way!" Lily screamed. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled. They shared a sweet kiss before he stressed that it was time to go. Lily quickly ran to Muri, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you for helping out with this. I love you guys so much." She looked at her and Abel, smiling hard.

"Oh, it was nothing," Muri playfully waved her off. "Have fun and try not to get pregnant."

Lily scoffed. "Oh please! You try not to get pregnant."

She quickly kissed her cheek and fist bumped Abel before heading back to the helicopter. The pair watched their friends take off before taking off themselves.

Now back inside of the car, Muri found it hard to keep her hands to herself. She snuck her hand down his pants immediately stroking his dick. Abel moaned softly.

"Fuck, we need to get home first, mama," he muttered, being mindful of Freddy.

"But I need you now." Muri pouted. She stroked him long enough for him to cave in and smiled in victory.

"Shit," he licked his lips. "Freddy."

As if he knew the memo, Freddy shook his head briefly digging inside of the glove compartment. He pulled out a spare pair of bluetooth noisecancelling headphones. Switching to his phone quickly, he turned on some music just as the stop light turned green.

As soon as Muri heard how loud the music was, she pounced on her man, giving a sneak peek and more of what she planned to do to him when they got home.

*****

I love this book... so so much.

lmao, I think I enjoy writing this more than you guys enjoy reading it. 😭❤

I have to put Hidden on the back burner for now until this story is done bc I simply can't stop writing this. 🤣

ohhh also, this story is ranked #28 in the  'theweekend' story category. Hidden is ranked #64.

thank you guys so much for reading both. I hope you've found my style of writing for these books to be... muy caliente. 🤭❤

I really appreciate you guys.

- nae 🥂