Thirty

/Abel/

Muri walked through the door wearing a smile with two cups of Starbucks latte's in her hand

Muri walked through the door wearing a smile with two cups of Starbucks latte's in her hand. Abel looked up from his computer briefly smiling back in greeting before focusing on his work. She sat his cup on the side of his keyboard before sitting down in his lap. She kissed his cheek softly.

"Mmm thank you baby," he turned to her as she took his face, kissing her lips. "When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago. Lily wanted me to bring her lunch." He hummed against her neck, pulling her close.

"You smell good." He left kisses on her skin, making her giggle. "How long are you staying?"

"All day," Muri replied, running her fingers through his hair. "I'll be downstairs with Lils."

"Stay up here with me." He kissed along the side of her face..

He ran his hands up and down her thighs beginning to draw circles on her neck with his tongue. He sucked her skin softly, making her moan and bite her lip.

"You're already getting distracted." Muri caressed his head, laughing.

"I'm just greeting my baby. I missed you mama." He smoothly replied, repeatedly kissing her cheek.

Muri blushed profusely. He spent the next few minutes kissing and rubbing her skin where he could, whispering sweet nothings in that soft seductive tone that she loved. They kissed passionately, ignoring the office door that swang open shortly after.

Amala gasped softly, beginning to back out until Muri noticed her. She caught Muri's wavering eye, blushing nervously before she cleared her throat.

"What's up Mally?"

"Sorry for interrupting," she giggled and looked down. Muri bit her lip boldly. "I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to come here the songs I'm releasing as singles for the album."

"Oh, yeah of course. We'll be right down." He briefly looked at Muri, who had her eyes fixated on Amala. Hungrily.

Amala smiled and nodded. "Cool."

After she left, Abel chuckled at Muri's face. "Fix your face. You're supposed to save that look for when I'm stretching that pussy out."

"Are you jealous daddy?" She teased, pouting her lips.

He sucked her bottom one, slapping her thigh making her hiss. "Hardly."

"I'll let you watch," she whispered leaving a kiss on his lips.

"So, you want to fuck her?"

She nodded. "Can I?"

"And I can watch?"

"Is that all you want to do?" She raised her eyebrow, wrapping an arm around his neck.

Abel nodded. "It was just to bring hype to our albums baby. I wasn't trying to fuck her."

Muri hummed. He grabbed her neck, kissing her once again.

"If you want to fuck her, you can. As long as I'm there watching," he approved, watching her bite her lip from his pressure applied on her skin. "That's what we agreed on, right? That's what we do."

"Yeah." She nodded reassuringly.

"And you'll do it for one night and that's it, right?"

Muri nodded again.

"Then you can," he repeated.

Muri smiled softly. "Okay."

******

again, before you say it, don't say it lmao.

read now, cry later okay? ❤

updating again soon, see you then.

- nae 🥂