Two

|Abel|

Swiveling around in his rolling chair, Abel hopelessly watched the clock hands move slowly around the clock

Swiveling around in his rolling chair, Abel hopelessly watched the clock hands move slowly around the clock. He was stuck in a very important meeting that should last an hour, but it felt as though he'd been sitting in the same spot for days. After the meeting with his staff, he was going to tie up any loose strings regarding his label and head home to rest.

His label in speaking, MDM, had just kicked off a year after announcing his last album and tour in the music industry. Abel felt he had done enough artist wise and that it was time to bring on a new wave of artists. Sometimes here and there he'd lend a hand or voice in collaboration with other industry friends, but he was truly done singing.

So far he signed his longtime friends, Nav and Belly, and he was hoping to sign more as he progressed. Along with the workings of his label he was heavily managing his organization HXOUSE and taking care of donations to charity. Busy was an understatement for the thirty year old.

Breaks were limited and have been for awhile, but he was grateful that he took a day off to hit the town with his close friends and business partners. They were clubbing during the weekend and Abel was still quite on a high from that. The nightlife had always given him a kind of euphoria that he could never get used to, but this kind of euphoria was far different than the others.

Abel had been so busy for years that it had been a long time since he felt a woman's touch. The last embrace from a lover was not too long ago—a year before his announcement of his last album. She was his first public relationship, and also his last. After their rocky union he vowed to never even get close to another woman. Either he couldn't do right or they didn't have time for one another. He practically sworn into celibacy... that was until his best friend La Mar showed him a dating app, which lead to his steamy club escapade during the weekend.

Now he couldn't get the mystery woman out of his mind. Her scent and the feel of her warm soft skin was still stained against his fingertips. With every swallow he could still taste her sweet essence on his tongue—she was mesmerizing. And he hadn't even gotten her name.

She went by WickedDesires on the forbidden app and as wicked was she on that night. Abel wasn't the type to hit again after hitting it, but he desperately wanted to be back inside of her at least one more time.

It has almost been two weeks and he hadn't heard from her. Not that he was expecting to but, he hoped that he was on her mind in memory as much as she was on his.

"Yo, Abel you hear me man?" The sound of La Mar's voice made his eyes travel from the clock and back onto his staff. Everyone eyed him quietly, waiting for his response.

Abel sucked his teeth at them staring and waved him off. "I'm here. Y'all can stop staring at me now."

His manager Sal chuckled from across the table, while La Mar shook his head.