Seven

/Muribella/

The day party was, so far, a success. It seemed as if the entire California state attended to celebrate a milestone in one of Los Angeles most 'important' people's, life. The music was loud, overbearing, and thumping against the feet of many. Everyone sang and danced their life away. They had drinks, taking them down like a pro only to grab more. The vibes were immaculate at the moment.

But it was too bad Muri couldn't witness it.

Instead she left in attendance for something she felt was far greater than this day party.

She found herself trapped in the woman's bathroom of the restuarant, willingly, receiving the best dick she's ever had in her life. And from someone she least expected.

An ex singer by the name of... The Weeknd.

He shoved his finger in her mouth, bending her over the sink more as he fucked her like it was their last day on earth. She lost count of how long they've been there, but she didn't care. As long as he kept blessing her with that hot rod between his legs.

Muri kept her eyes on the mirror as instructed and flattened her hands against the glass. She moaned loudly no longer caring about whomever could be standing on the other side.

Abel slapped her ass, digging his nails into her skin. He caught her alluring brown eyes and gritted his teeth with a single bead of sweat running down his forehead.

"You wanna cum again mama?" He leaned over her, lifting his leg over her to sit his foot against the sink. Somehow the pleasure intensified, making Muri shriek. "Give me that cum baby."

"Oh fuck! Yes! Mmmm yes!" Muri shivered struggling to thrust back. "Oh my gosh!" She squeezed her eyes shut.

Abel quickly grabbed her neck. "Keep those fucking eyes open."

She obeyed, harshly biting her lip. His tone caused another flood down below. Abel moaned, kissing the side of her face before leveling his against hers. He glared at her lustfully through the mirror, never halting his movements.

"You're so fucking sexy mama. You've been such a good girl." He praised and someway, that made Muri wetter than before. "Mmmm, I want you to cum again. I wanna feel that cum around my dick." He kissed her face again. "Give me that pussy, baby."

"Ohhh fuck," she whined, huffing. Muri felt her orgasm nearing.

"Give Daddy that pussy. Cum on that dick." Her legs twitched. "I'm not stopping until you cum."

She let out a squeaky moan, convulsing against him for a fourth time. "Ooooooo, Daddy likes that shit" Abel slapped her ass. "That's my good girl."

Muri panted, dropping her head trying to recollect her entire existence. It felt like she had been on a cloud for the longest. Her legs wobbled and she quickly grabbed onto the edge of the sink to keep her balance.