Ten

/Abel/

He pulled her inside of the elevator, immediately gripping her hips with authority

He pulled her inside of the elevator, immediately gripping her hips with authority. Muri playfully rolled her eyes, slyly stumbling towards his chest.

As the doors closed, his hands fell down to her ass while his low eyes bore into hers quietly. Muri wrapped and arm around his neck giving him the same stare.

"... did you miss me?" His voice was soft and seductive. The thin hairs stood at the back of her neck.

Abel was swamped with work all day. He had been getting calls back to back because it had finally gotten to the news outlets that he was trying to 'steal' Amala from Republic. Somehow his contract was leaked to the public and the mass majority didn't like it. Now he and his team were trying their hardest to clean up the mess and figure who leaked the papers to begin with.

He hadn't heard anything from Amala still, and at this point he was on edge. Abel locked himself inside of his office all day making calls and regulating the deal he had that were on the verge of being terminated. He thought the general public was being dramatic, but everyone had placed him on this high pedestal that even the simpliest things he did would gain a side eye from them.

Mike called him down to the studio to hear the track that they've just finished. Abel wasn't expecting Muri to be in this very building. He knew her location was close but not this close.

She grabbed his chin with her finger and thumb, leveling his lips with hers before she kissed him. He moaned softly pulling her closer if possible.

He reached behind her pressing the button to his office floor before turning her around. He backed her into a wall slowly pulling away.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Muri looked at him with a smirk. "Stalking you, what does it look like?"

"Bullshit. I know you're feigning for this dick but not like that." He returned a smirl, scoffing shortly after.

"My mood varies." She shrugged, pulling him close. "One day I might want you inside of me and the next day, I want someone else."

Abel looked at with an amused smile. It was no secret that Muri had other flings. He didn't care, as long as they both got tested often. Abel still had his dealings with Sire accordingly, so he had no room to be upset.

"I must be your favorite."

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Muri smiled and pushed him back gently, just as the elevator stopped.

The doors slid open. Abel boldly took her hand, pulling her down the hall while ignoring the wondering eyes watching him. They knew better than to question his authority.

Muri looked around as they headed towards the huge double doors at the end of the hall. She locked eyes with a woman briefly seeing the slight snarky look on her face. She paid her no mind, guessing it was someone Abel had once been involved with and turned her eyes forward.