Twenty-One

/Muribella/

Muri smiled as the doors opened. She moved her hair from in front of her face. A small wave of relief washed over her.

She was more excited than she intended to be. The smile didn't fail to widen when he pulled her inside and closed the door.

"Finally," he breathed before pulling her into him. She stood in his arms, laughing.

"Your clingyness is showing again," she warned. They pulled away, she trailed her eyes over his handsome face. "You're turning soft on me."

"I could say the same about you." Abel lead her through the halls of his home, walking upstairs to his room. "Since when did we agree on house visits?"

"The day you told me to come and suck you off" Muri passed her purse to him. "if you didn't want me to come, you shouldn't have added your address to that dick attachment."

"Did you miss me?" He ignored her, stepping up to take her waist.

Muri shook her head laughing. "It depends. Your dick? Sadly, yes. You? Not in the slightest."

Abel sucked his teeth, wincing. "Ouch."

"Truth hurts," she shrugged, accepting his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he backed her up against the wall.

He slowly kissed her lips moving his hands down to her ass to squeeze. Muri lifted her leg moaning gently.

When he pulled away he hooked his fingers into her sweats. "You know what's crazy?"

"What?"

He started pulling them down, trailing kisses as he did so. Muri watched his every move digging her nails into his hair. Not once did their eyes leave each others.

She steps out of her sweats, moaning when Abel circled his thumb over her clit. He left soft kisses on her stomach, teasingly swirling his tongue around her belly button before dipping it inside. Muri sighed in bliss.

When he finally got to her pussy—after much teasing—he pulled her panties to the side, kissing her clit softly.

"I actually missed you," was his last words before he savagely ate her pussy.

An hour later, they found themselves sitting in his pool without a swimsuit on. Two half drunken glasses of white wine sat on the side as well as the whole bottle. Music softly played from his bluetooth speaker next to the lounger.

He rubbed up and down her back as they kissed for what felt like the millionth time today. Muri scratched at the curly hairs on his chest, skillfully swirling her tongue around his, before she pulled away after sucking on it briefly.

"Now can I finish talking?" Abel looked at her in amusement.

Her plans to surpress her excitement went on deaf ears in her mind. She couldn't keep any of her limbs away from him. And it seemed like he noticed. Abel was so used to her nonchalant, careless attitude that it actually made him glad that she showed him some type of emotion away from the bed.

Now that he thought about it, he couldn't recall a time where they actually sat down and just talked without it leading to him fucking her brains out. Before, he didn't care if they talked or not, but now, he felt like he wanted to get to know her more.

Muri giggled and ran her wet fingers through his hair. "Sorry... I got distracted."

He laughed and finished telling her about everything that has happened at his label. He left out the situation with Sire on purpose. He knew Muri didn't care, but he wouldn't feel right bringing up another woman in the presence of another.

Once he was done, Muri sighed dropping her hands down to his shoulders. "That all sounds stressful." She rubbed them.

"It is. Monte won't let her sign until we see how this next album goes, but we're gonna get her to sign next week."

"Isn't she still under contract with him?" Muri reached for her glass.

"No" he shook his head. "She ended it after those pictures came out, but he wants her not to announce it because it'll look bad for her."

"Well at least he cares." She finished the rest of the wine before refilling it.

Abel snickered. "He doesn't give a fuck. If she announces it, they're coming after his ass."

Muri shook her head. "..... I don't see how anyone wants to be famous. Y'all are some of the richest pieces of shits in the world, yet y'all are the most problematic."

"So I'm problematic?" Abel smirked, sipping from his own glass.

"Everyday, you idiots are in the news for being idiots, having beefs, treating your fans like shit, saying crazy shit, and more, and I don't see how a person with money can have the energy for all of that," she shamlessly ranted, ignoring his wandering hands. "If I had half the money you have, motherfuckers wouldn't hear from me unless I'm dropping something. I'd be somewhere sitting cute with my ass out soaking up the fucking sun!"

"Really baby?" Abel bit his lip.

"Hell yeah," Muri finished off her wine. "You celebrities are real fucking dumb. Why—mmmm, fuck."

"Why what?" He slid inside of her deep, shutting her up. "Finish what you were saying mama, I'm listening. I promise."

Muri closed her eyes feeling him in the lit of her stomach. She couldn't help the moans from spilling. She helplessly fell against his chest, holding the concrete behind them.

Abel gripped her ass, giving her slow strokes. He smiled against her skin, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Fuck!" Her screams seemingly echoed outdoors. She took his face, shaky pants leaving her mouth. "Abel.."

"Muri," he bit his lip. "Talk to me mama. Make that pussy talk to me."

They glared at each other with longing looks. Muri felt her body bolt with a million electric pleasure watts. He always made her feel good, but this time was different.

Their feelings were involved this time.

*****

wonder how disappointed y'all will be when I tell you how many chapters are left. 🫣

thank you for reading. I may update tonight if I'm up to it. if not, I'll try to push out a chapter or two tomorrow.

until then, see you later. 😁

- nae 🥂