Twenty-Six

/Abel/

**

[Amala]

[Amala]

"I'm so damn exhausted." Amala bursted through the office door instantly spotting Abel laying across his bean bag.

He looked at her from his phone and chuckled. "What's wrong baby?"

"Why is it so damn hard to pick the right songs for tracklisting?" She kicked off her heels letting her feet melt into the fluffy carpet, as she walked towards him dramatically whining. "One day it feels like there's not enough songs, then the next day there's too many."

"Mhm," he hummed as she straddled him.

"And then, I feel like we need more because the songs are so damn good and my fans deserve a five hour album," she continued ranting. Abel chuckled softly.

"Five hours? You must love em a lot huh."

"I do," she whined once more, shoving her face into the crook of his neck. "They're so damn cool... you smell so good."

He couldn't help laughing again at the feel of her lips running along his neck. The fricton tickled him. "Mally, move."

Amala whined again. "If I move, you're doing the tracklist for me."

"You were gonna get me to do it anyway."

".... Maybe." She pulled away with a smile. "How many songs do you think I should have?"

"The average. Ten to fifteen songs, twenty if you're doing a deluxe album."

"That's too many." She pouted.

"There can never be too many."

Amala squinted her eyes. "You say that as if you didn't record damn near thirty songs for After Hours."

"Mind your business" he laughed. " all that talking you've been doing, come here."

He reached up and grabbed her neck, pulling her down for a soft kiss. She moaned against his lips, grinding her hips a little.

Reluctantly, Amala pulled away and opened her eyes. She looked at him in shock as if she hadn't kissed him before. She touched her bottom lip with her fingers, making Abel laugh hard.

"Why do you let me talk?"

"Because you're cute when you ramble." He winked, just as the office door opened.

They turned their heads in unison, seeing Sire enter with a fresh pile of printed pictures in her hand. At first she didn't see him but when she did, she rolled her eyes at the position they were in. Amala didn't seem to notice—she was too embarrassed and instead climbed off of him.

"Hey Sire," she greeted sweetly. "We weren't doing anything."

Abel shook his head with a smile and stood up from his seat. He immediately grabbed her hand. "I'll meet you in the studio downstairs to help you with this list."

She nodded, smiling when he kissed her cheek. "Okay papa."

He looked at her and bit his lip. "Talking like that will get you fucked. Hard."

Amala turned to face him, leaning close enough for their lips to brush against each others. "Fuck me then." Then she growled playfully and chomped her teeth.

As she stepped away, Abel slapped her ass smirking when she turned around to look at him. When she had finally left he put all of his attention on Sire.

"What's up Sire?"

"Amala's headshots for her album cover." Her reply was dry. "I was also told to come and get her but if I would've known you guys were up here I wouldn't have came."

He sighed. "It's not that deep."

"Because your head is too far up your own ass to see how much you hurt me." She glared at him, feeling as if her heart shattered in pieces for a second time.

"I told you not to fall for me."

Sire scoffed. "As if that makes it any better. Fuck you Abel."

Before he could speak again, she stormed out slamming the door. Abel sighed and shook his head.

*****

poor Sire 🤧 I actually feel bad for her.

soooo... Abel & Amala's thing isn't exactly only for for the cameras. but we knew that already lol

thank you for reading!! ❤ love you guys!

- nae 🥂