Thirty-Nine

/Muribella/

Holding her legs back, Muri moaned softly watching Abel's head as he tongue kissed her pussy slowly

Holding her legs back, Muri moaned softly watching Abel's head as he tongue kissed her pussy slowly. His hands toyed with her nipples, making them harden in pleasure as he groaned against her flesh.

Her chest heaved up and down slowly, letting out quiet breaths. They gradually became louder as her orgasm inched closer and closer. Abel smiled at the feel of her throbbing clit.

"Cum in my mouth, mama. Let me taste more of you."

"Fuck baby," she whimpered, legs shaking vigorously. "I'm cumming.. I'm cumming."

Her eyes watered, soon her vision became blurry and the darkness consumed her as she came hard in his mouth. She let out a whine throwing her head back against the pillows fully while he continued eating her pussy. He shook his head against her, intensifying the pleasure.

He smiled in satisfaction, giving her throbbing clit one more kiss before he pulled away. His hand rubbed at her skin while the other grabbed his dick.

"Keep your legs back there," he instructed, rubbing his wet tip against her pussy. "Mmm, fuck."

He sunk inside of her, making them both moan softly. Muri frowned in pleasure still shaking from her orgasm. She stuttered a groan feeling his length pushing through her walls. He gave her slow mind boggling strokes, leaning down to kiss her often times.

She bunched his shirt into her fists pulling it up to watch his dick repeatedly disappear inside of her. The sight made her salivate almost. Abel moaned putting his arms on either side of her. The longer Muri watched their bodies unite, the wetter she got.

Soon she was creaming all over him, nearly crying in pure ecstasy. Abel watched her evey move. Sweat coated his forehead gently as well as his back and chest. His pace steadied, he tried hard not to suddenly bust inside.

"Fuck me," Muri whined softly. "Fuck me harder."

He drove himself through her walls, throbbing painfully while hitting her spot. Abel leaned over until her calves rested on his shoulders. He went a little faster folding his lips to keep from moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled, eyes closed shut. "You so fucking wet mama. Fuck, I want you to cum for me. Cum for me."

"I-oh my gosh," Muri whimpered. Her legs started to shake once more. "You're gonna make me squirt!"

He started rubbing her clit in circles rapidly. "Ugnh, fuck."

Soon sounds of their sexing had gotten louder. Abel fell into a well sychronized tempo-skillfully filling Muri to the brim with uncontrollable pleasure that she had no choice but to lay there and take-fucking her until she felt herself becoming lightheaded.

She glared at him with so much love once she convulsed, squirting on his stomach and upper thighs. Her breath was hoarse and the only sounds she could muster when it was all over was, a wheeze.

Abel panted, relentlessly pushing through her waterfall so he could come next. At that point she held him close, almost crying against his shoulder.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist listening to him moan sweet words in French in her ear. She tried to coach him as best as she could.

Abel breathed heavily through his nose, fucking her a little harder before he suddenly stopped, filling her pussy to the brim with his cum. Muri grinded her hips and whimpered, running her fingers through his bushy hair.

"I.. I fucking love you," he panted, leaving an opened mouthed kiss on her breast.

"I love you too." Muri closed her eyes, almost falling asleep.

They laid there a little more before Abel decided to get up to help her into the bathroom. As he carried her his phone loudly rang on his nightstand.

He sat her on the toilet seat and quickly turned on the water for her bath before grabbing his phone to answer it.

"Hello?"

"I was just reminding you about that verse you were supposed to send me... two days ago."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Mally," his tone was apologetic. "I'm gonna finish it and email it to you tomorrow. I promise."

Amala nodded on the other end. "Mhm, you better. Also, I have a photoshoot on Friday. I'm hoping you could tag along with me."

"Check. What else?"

"I miss you." He could feel her pout through the phone.

He chuckled. "I miss you too."

"Tell 'Bella to check her messages too, okay?"

"Stop sending my girl nudes Mally." The smile that was on his face quickly diminished.

"They're not nudes.... yet."

"Goodbye."

He hung up in the midst of her loud cackling. "What the hell is it gonna take to keep them away from each other?"

******

idk Abel, maybe break the 'relationship' contract? 💀

- nae 🥂