Twenty

/Abel/

"Awe fuck," Abel moaned deeply, sucking his teeth

Sire peered up at him through her thick lashes, bobbing her head up and down his length slowly. She kept her hands on his upper thighs for leverage.

He watched her intensely pulling his blunt up to his lips, while his other hand rested on the side of her face. His thumb softly caressed her full cheeks as she sucked his dick.

"You look so pretty with that dick in your mouth," he blew out smoke and bit his lip. "My pretty girl."

Sire flooded at his words. She moaned around him, dipping her head lower to take more of him. He slightly bucked his hips hissing as he felt the tip caressing her throat.

"Fuck yeah baby.. you're gonna make daddy cum." He raked his fingers through her short hair. "Ugh fuck."

"I want your cum, daddy." Sire slipped him out of her mouth and held it up to lick around the base. Abel started throbbing in her small hand.

"You want my cum baby?" Sire moaned eagerly, tapping her wet lips with the tip. "Then work for that nut," he ashed out his blunt, leaning forward to slap her ass that spilled from her skirt. "Get nasty for me."

She did as told, licking, sucking and nibbling on his dick until he throbbed in her mouth once agan. Abel moaned and threw his head back—thrusting his hips slowly as he shot his cum deep in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Sire." He laid his hand on top of her head breathing heavily. Sire licked every drop before she stood up trailing her hands up his thighs and onto his chest. "Get on this dick."

He slapped her ass again as she straddled him. Sliding down slowly, Sire whimpered bunching his shirt in her fists. Abel stared at her intensely, moaning inaudibly. He grabbed a handful of her ass with one and pulled her skirt over her waist with the other.

She leaned forward sliding her hands under his shirt and started riding him expertly. The sounds of their erotic fucking bounced off of the walls of his office. He was never the type to care what any of his employees thought, but he knew he needed to get his walls soundproofed soon. It seemed that his sexual endeavors were happening in the MDM building more often.

Luckily, the whole floor was cleared, as it was time to go home and everyone had practically flew to the elevator.

Sire stayed back because she was stuck handling all of Abel's files and emails. Since the buzz about him and Amala, as well as their official album announcement, the entire industry had gone crazy. He kept getting emails about deals and interviews—none of which he wanted to indulge in. The two were also seen in public together more, fueling the media's crazed assmptions.

The only person he was able to see in the midst of all of this, was Sire. She was one of the main ones on his team helping him which meant she had to endure him shamelessly flirting with her. Sire had her frustrations about him and Amala, although it was only to help them both, but she couldn't afford to lose her job. She didn't want to lose Abel, to be frank.

Sadly, she had grown crazy feelings for the toxic man—feelings that she tries surpressing when they're alone, but only intensifies times one hundred. This was the last thing she needed, what they both needed, but her heart wants what it wants.

She hadn't noticed how deep in her thoughts she were until she felt his tongue on her neck, quickly snapping her out of it. She moaned softly grabbing the back of his neck as she slowed down her movements. Abel slapped her ass while she rode him slowly.

He licked a trail from the center of her neck up to her plump lips, initiating a feverish kiss. Sire moved her head to the side trying to keep up with his skillful affection. She wrapped her arms around his neck fully, circling her hips.

"Cum," he mumbled, biting her bottom lip. "You know you want to. Stop holding back from me."

Sire clenched around him defiantly. A soft whine stemmed from her lips—she didn't want to cum so early.

He felt her being hesitant, hissing from her firm squeezing. He grabbed her neck and yanked her forward making her lay against his chest. And from then on, he pounded her insides. Relentlessly. Sire had no choice but to cum hard.

She stuttered loud moans and squeals while trying to get off but Abel wasn't having that. He pinned her arms tightly behind her back, sweat drenched his forehead the longer he kept going. She screamed cumming soon after.

"You know better than to deny me." He grunted, feeling his dick pulsing inside of her. "When I want you to fucking cum, you fucking cum. You understand?"

Sire whimpered in response. Immense fatigue and the need to cum again washed over her. She limply laid her head in the crook of his neck feeling her stomach bunch up in knots.

Abel moaned bucking his hips one last time before he quickly pulled out and came all over the floor. Sire twitched lightly, grinding her hips against his stomach.

"Shit," he breathed harshly, slowly freeing her arms from his death grip. She achingly wrapped her arms back around his neck, still twitching and grinding her hips helplessly.

They sat in silence for a while seemingly stuck in the same position. He ran his hands up and down her thighs, massaging them lightly while leaving soft kisses on her shoulder. After a while she had finally sat still, and let her earlier thoughts consume her.

"I don't like seeing you with her."

Abel frowned with his lips on her skin. She refused to look at him, beginning to run her fingers through his hair instead.

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"You and..." She trailed off hesitantly. His soft caressing stopped, he moved his lips away from her skin. "Amala."

His frown deepened. After a minute, he grabbed her hips and raised her off of him before standing up to fix himself. Sire kept her eyes on the floor as she sat on the desk.

As he fastened his pants, he replied. "I don't think you have a place to tell me what you like and what you don't like."

"I think I do when I keep letting you fuck me." Her mood instantly shifted. Now, she was irritated. "How do you think I feel when I turn on the news, seeing you and her?" Abel walked around her. "And what about the other girl?" She crossed her arms. "You fucked her in here right after fucking me!"

"You knew what the fuck you signed up for!" He suddenly yelled, making her jump. "You're not my girl, neither one of you are. What I do with whoever is my fucking business." By now, he was back in front of her, glaring.

"Either get with the program, or get the fuck out."

*****

oh Sire, whatever will you do? 🫠

- 🥂

ɴᴇᴡɴᴇss - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara