Chapter - I [Tune Jo Naa Kaha]

A red coloured mercedes stopped in front of the Gali no. 5 of Shankar Nagar, a locality like any other found in towns of India.

Kids running here and there shouting and playing catch me if you can, women buying vegetables and fruits from typical Khele wala bhaiya, going to temples, men turning their scooters on in the morning to rush for work, elder Dadus enjoying their tea after morning walk in the local Chandu Chai Tapri.

It was an ordinary morning.....
but For a guy who left his heart there, it was not ordinary at all. It felt like home as soon as he stepped his foot out of his extravagantly beautiful Laal Pari. Clad in a white hoodie and baggy Panty with Caps and Rayban Glasses on for Sun protection, he looked like the boy next door of age 20 or 22. Lets not get lnto his real age then.

He was restless, anxious, stressed and what not.... fidgeting his magnet like his life depended on it, he started walking towards Krishna Kunj.... The address that Devika gave him with a warning to not go there for his sanity, but who has ever listened to their friend's advice until you are almost dead.

There was so much chaos around but it was less than what was going on inside him. He couldn't see anything as he was busy thinking.... whether to walk ahead or Run away forever.

Suddenly he stopped, his heart skipped a beat, he went numb at the sight that beheld in front of him

He saw her.... His life.... She was standing there....she was smiling....Dressed in a dark green and red coloured Saree and flower jewellery for her baby shower.She was trying to stop the kids from running here and there.... Pregnancy made her cheeks glow more than ever.

He should have been happy but tears were flowing from his eyes constantly. He didn't know whether it was pain of losing her, or she being mother of someone else's child or the pain which she hid behind her ever so charming angel like smile.

BECAUSE ANUJ COULD READ ANUPAMA BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THE WORLD....

She felt a breeze on her face. God knows why but she felt happy after years long of pain, betrayal and insult... she felt as if something gave her life... she didn't know what.

She saw a stranger standing outside the gate with his face towards the other side. She wanted to stop him, talk to him... Felt a strange connection.

As soon as she took two steps forward

She saw him moving away with a fast pace. Wanted to call but didn't know his name or why she felt like doing that....
Again life came to still as it was before and she went inside to make theplas for Baa.

His stilled water like life was shaken to core

His stilled water like life was shaken to core. He promised something to himself that moment.
He couldn't breathe and ran away to his car.
Why did he cry watching Anupama... his love Anupama. He knew something was wrong. His heart told him. He couldn't think of anything else than dialing one phone no.
Anuj :
"I NEED TO MEET YOU..... AT The Knowhere Cafe.... RIGHT NOW... COME SOON"

[That was the first chapter when Anuj goes to see Anupama in 2005. Some people have already watched the prequel while others have not. This chapter was required as here is where my story starts. Please like and leave your precious comments.]

Awaiting your response.❤❤
Thankyou😊😊