chapter - XIX [Ek Dooje Ke Vaaste]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Welcome Back Lovely Reader!!

First of All I am really sorry for stopping the story midway and taking such a long break, was hit with Writer's block and really busy with studies. Thankyou to each and everyone of you for being extremely patient with me. I truly appreciate it. I hope you give my story as much love as you gave it earlier.
So finally!!!!!!
Here's the New Chapter...Hope you like it.
This one is really long so grab your popcorn and relax yourself.❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And He ordered me to stand, I obliged. He was heading towards me, eyes scanning me from top to bottom, there was a devil in there waiting to pounce on me. I couldn't look at him so I closed mine, closed my fist so hard out of fear, that it started hurting. I wanted to run away but the shackles of 'UPBRINGING' had clenched me too tight. Maa had said - "Pati Parmeshwar hota hai. Uski har baat manna tumhara dharm hai chahe kuch bhi ho."  So I stood there, helpless....looking at my dignity and self esteem die with every passing second when he brutally held my pallu and pulled it away and threw me on the bed. The whole night I was sobbing with unbearable pain, but he couldn't listen to any of it. When his thirst was quenched, he said - "Tumhari jagah sirf meri Jooti ke neeche hai aur Iss bistar par hai samjhi....Jyada udne ke sapne mat dekho. Isi tarah pankh kaatta rahunga tumhare." And went into a Deep sleep”

Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes and her body was trembling.

FEW DAYS BEFORE

The court's date had come 10 days ago and she was too nervous to talk about it. She did not inform anyone about it but Devika told Anuj deliberately as she knew her dear friend needed his unconditional support in her most troubled time. She had strictly asked Anuj to not come for the hearing but who can stop The Anuj Kapadia.

Vanraj had a 3 hour long discussion on how to stop this divorce and if that happens by any case, how to get the custody of all three kids. Not in his wildest dreams did he imagine what was going to happen.

THE COURT DATE

Anupamaa had been silent since the notice arrived and her lawyer told her about the legal route she can consider to get the custody of her children. She was extremely nervous. She left for the house early and went to Shah house first. Everyone had already left for the court. There was just Toshu playing with Jhilmil in the hall. He saw and ran towards giving a tight hug. She hugged him and kissed his forehead. She sat him down.

"Kaisa hai mera baccha?? Kuch khaya ya nai tune?"

Toshu nodded his head.

"Haa mummy kha liya. Moti Baa ne mast dhokle banaye the mere liye."

After talking for a while. She said -

"Toshu beta Aaj teri mummy ek bahut bada kaam karne Jaa Rahi hai aur uske liye mujhe Tera saath chahiye aur tujhe kuch puchna bhi hai."