Chapter - XVI [Pyaar Hai Yaa Sazaa]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Posting here after a long time due to prior commitments. Apologies for the same. Thankyouu to each and every one of you for being patient with my delays. It really means a lot to me. Here's the New Chapter!!!
Hope you like it.

PS. - This Is Going To Be An Emotional Ride...Have Your Tissue Boxes Ready🫣♥️

Recap - Anupamaa And Anuj had gone to Surat, for finalising a house and making other arrangements for Mukku. On the way back they were robbed. They had to sneak inside a carrier truck to reach Ahemdabad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warmth of sun fell on her face and woke her up. The sight of around 25-30 people standing right in front of her felt unrealistic. She rubbed her eyes harder and opened them properly now. The view of two eyes burning with rage looking straight, froze her to death. She held Anuj's arm in fright, who was still sleeping but woke up with a jerk and wore his spectacles to see clearly.

HALF HOUR BACK

The truck halted in the Shankar Nagar Colony in front of Mr. Kanji Lal Mehta's residence. It was his son's wedding and he booked the wedding decorators from Surat. The driver came out and opened the back of the truck. It was loaded with lots of materials which had to be unloaded ASAP as he had to leave for other deliveries too. Mr Mehta asked for the neighbours to help and one of them helping there was Vanraj Shah. He stood on the road keeping the unloaded items from the truck.

As soon as the pile of pillows was unloaded, he saw Anupamaa and Anuj sleeping next to each other. The sight blew his mind. Never in his dreams had he thought that he would see Anupamaa like that. Any person thinking logically would know that it must have been some emergency for them to land in such a situation but it was Vanraj Shah, the most impractical man in history. His anger was increasing by 10x every second. 

PRESENT

It was a small colony, people started murmuring gossips in each other's ears as soon as they saw them. Anupamaa at that moment felt, dying would have been better than facing such a huge embarrassment. She knew they did no wrong and the turn of events that led them in that truck but all these people who were familiar with her roamed with a matchstick in their hands.

It won't take time for them to create stories and telecast all over. Her life would become talk of every house, like a daily soap. Her body went blue with extreme shock. Anuj who was equally stunned with the sudden development of events, kept his calm and looked at her, assuring her that he would manage everything.

Baa who was coming back from the temple saw the crowd gathered near her house and came to check the matter of astonishment and buzz. The sight  astounded her too and she shouted at the top of her voice -