Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - II

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Posting here after a long time. Apologies for the same. Thankyouu to each and every one of you for being patient with my delays. It really means a lot to me. I have written this chapter with all my love. Hope you like it too.

PS. - This one is again very long so grab your coffee or popcorn, relax and enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap : Anupama's first day of College went surprisingly well while Anuj And Mukku had a huge fight. Anupamaa gave the presentation and came to see Anuj who had an emotional outburst. She consoled him and found Mukku's whereabouts.

Chapter :

"Dekho Anu Tumhe Kuch Pata nai hai, tum nai janti bhai kaise hai isiliye please yaha se chali jao...."

Anupamaa promised herself to never let Anuj shed lonely tears after this. She went to meet Mukku, first thing in the morning at her friend's place. As soon as she entered the room, she saw Mukku sitting in the exact same way Anuj was sitting. No wonder these two siblings were no less than twins but hated to admit that. She tried to persuade Mukku to go back home but she was adamant. Anupama knew Anuj would be broken if Mukku didn't go with her.

"Accha....Aur tumhe kya lagta hai Mukku...Tumhe pata hai tumhare Bhai kaise hai??? Tum to unhe chodkar yaha aa gyi, koi andaaza hai unki kya haalat ho rhi hai waha"

Mukku realised that she didn't inform anyone about her whereabouts and then imagined how worried Anuj would have been. She cursed herself for being such a hasty decision maker.

"Anu bhai theek hai naa....tumne unhe bata diya hai naa ki mai yaha hoo."

Anu saw the fear and concern in her eyes for her brother. She hugged her and asked -

"Mukku kya hua hai batao mujhe"

Mukku finally spilled the beans.
She was offered a job for the position of junior stylist in a renowned fashion company in Surat. It had a great salary and it was hard to crack that position at such a young age. It was a big thing for her and she wanted to get the job in any case.

Anupamaa was elated to know that. Seeing a woman achieve success all with her hard work at that age was something she dreamt for herself at one point but was never given an opportunity. She asked her to grab it asap. 

"Mai to jaana chahti hoo Anu....aaj hi chali jau lekin bhai hai ki maante hi nai. He wants me to stay here and work at kapadia's. Par ye jo kuch bhi hai humara, unki mehnat ka hai..maine to kuch contribute nai kiya aur mai apna kuch karna chahti hoo..apna naam banana chahti hoo....Isiliye maine interview dete waqt kapadia surname bhi use nai kiya tha. Par Bhai hai ki samajhte hi nai hai....I just don't get him...."