Chapter - VII [Yoon Shabnami Pehle Nahi Thi Chandani ]

"Kaha Kho Gyi Anu Beta

"Kaha Kho Gyi Anu Beta....."

said Motibaa and Anupama came back to present.

"Kuch nai Moti Baa, mujhe Yaad Aa gye wo... "ANUJ"....college me bahut phamous the...Sab unhe Shahrukh Khan Kehke Bulate the..."

She had a bright smile on her face thinking about this man. His mere thoughts were like Fragrance of Mogra, which could fill her immediately with happiness and positivity but the reasons were unknown.

"Chal Anu...Ab baatein bahut ho gayi...Ab tu aaram kar."

She slept peacefully after such a long time.

NEXT MORNING ~

"Sir we have studied our target customers. Its basically the college going students and the area has many elderly people residing there too. We need to cater both these age groups."

Said The head (Reasearch Team, Kapadia Group Of Industries)

"Now the question is how??
Okay guys, Good Work. I will look up into this. Mail me all reports regarding this. The meeting is dismissed."

Said Anuj, while being in deep thoughts regarding his new projects.

Anuj Kapadia was the King of Business World. There were many players in the market but nobody could touch his superiority for he was smart, practical and had a heart of gold. He knew how to make relations, not just with big companies but also with each and every employee working under him. That made him different from others.
This new project was very special to him in many ways. It opened gates for him to come back to his love.... to his home after 10 years, his kaka would not just talk about living in India but actually experience it again,  it opened new avenues for Kapadia group to grow in Indian Market.

He was very serious about it and did not want to take any risk.
He was buried under his files when he saw the colourful tote bag lying on the couch kept opposite to the table of his cabin.

SHAH RESIDENCE~

Anupamaa was getting bored as she did not have habit of sleeping at this time of afternoon. She was so used to working day and night that this leisure time was just not passing. She tried calling Vanraj to know about his well beings but no response. Baa told her that she got a call from him in the morning and that he was fine. She asked whether he inquired about her. She blatantly said -

"Mera Beta Itne bade desh me kaam karne gya hai. Uske paas itna sab baat karne ke liye teme nai hai samjhi. Tu to kabhi ghar ke bahar nikli nai, to tujhe kaise pata hoga kaam ki ehemiyat (*importance). Jo ghar ka kaam karti thi wo bhi ab mujhe hi karna pad raha hai.... huhhh"

She was used to these taunts by now. Its not like it did not effect her but she tried staying normal as she did not have any other option.

She thought of taking a walk in the lawn as sitting at one place was now making her uncomfortable. She was walking slowly while looking at the plants kept on the edges of the wall.
She was about to step on a broken glass piece stuck on the grass beneath her.