Chapter - XIII [Chupana Bhi Nahi Aata]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Thankyouu So Much To Each And Everyone of You for being extremely patient with my delays and giving soooo much love to my story. I am so blessed to have such wonderful readers like you. You guys made this story No. 1 with your appreciation. It genuinely means a lot. This calls for a celebration so Your wait is finally over. Here is the gift of the next chapter for all of you.

He moved forward towards his left to get his hands on the jacket kept at the backside of the car. She turned towards her right to check what he was doing. Thanks to the less space in the tiny vehicle, they were now facing each other closer than ever. Her features were shining brighter in that dim setup. He could see how beautiful she was without any makeup. Her doe like eyes, cheeks red as apples out of shyness, lips soft like a lotus petal. She looked like an angel. She could feel his deep longing for her. He tried to blow a wisp of hair away that disturbed her, which made her lips quiver in anticipation, but in vain. So he tucked the stray hair strands behind her ear and cupped her face as delicately as possible and she shivered feeling his warm hands on her silhouette, having tears in her eyes she closed them but they fell off. Those tears had to disappear. He pecked on the right side of her apple cheeks to wipe them. She felt a spark run through her body.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Sir kitne kaa petrol daal Doon??"

Anupamaa tapped on his shoulder and his sweet daydream at night got broken. He turned the shield down while cursing himself for imagining all this when she was in such a dicey situation. He felt guilty and couldn't face her. They got the petrol filled and drove ahead. Anupamaa was looking outside through the window and the blowing breeze made her hair flow, the cold winds were touching her warm yet pale face but she didn't feel a thing. It felt all empty. That's how her life had become.

A girl in her 20's, full of life, dreams and hopes was married to a guy and was promised the life of a Queen. She accepted her fate and considered it as her fantasy. She sowed seeds of love there with her efforts and grew the plant of her relationships. She gave her heart and soul to it, considered it as her only mainstay for life. Though she got only sour fruits but yet wanted to preserve it for life. A huge tornado, one day, came and destroyed all of it, her kingdom of love and Trust. She was left with nothing but EMPTINESS.

Anuj stopped the car near a tea stall in the Nehru Bridge. It was late at night so the place was quiet. Anupama went out and started walking along the bridge. While Anuj ordered two cups of tea and sat on the pedestal nearby. She needed time for herself as it was a huge jolt to her life. As much as he wanted to console her and be with her every moment, he knew it was right to step aside and watch her back. Her mind was filled with millions of thoughts. She was feeling stupid trusting Vanraj blindly and cursed the old saying - "Pati Parmeshwar Hota Hai" which her Mom taught ever since she was born. She could see just darkness around but one thing bothered her more than ever. She had questions and she needed her answers.