Chapter - XI [Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai]

Writer’s Note :

Writer’s Note :

First Of All Thankyouu So Much To Each And Everyone of You for being extremely patient with my delays and giving soooo much love to my story. It genuinely means a lot. Your wait is over. Here is the next part. 

Trigger Warning :

Some scenes might be triggering. Reader’s discretion is advised

It was three months since Anupamaa stepped out of the house. Her whole day was spent taking care of kids and the household. She didn’t even get time to breath. While her husband was busy with his “IMPORTANT WORK!!”. Helping her was a far off game, he never even spent time with kids.

Moti Baa was pissed off seeing all this. It was early in the morning, she was sitting on her swing, waiting for Vanraj to come out of his room. As soon as he came out and was about to leave the house, She stood up and said :

"Gotlu!!! Ruk jao....Mujhe tumse baat karni hai."

Vanraj rolled his eyes. He was in hurry to go to office. Moti Baa further said :

" Ye kya chal rha hai tera. Biwi aur bacchon ki koi fikr hai ya nahi...bas poore din kaam kaam kaam... Arey unko kabhi ghumane le jaya kar. Bechari meri bacchi poora din Ghar me kaam karti rehti hai. Uske liye kuch to kar."

Vanraj was in no mood to take them out as he had other plans. He said :

"Moti Baa office me itna kaam hota hai mai kya karoo aap bataiye??"

Moti Baa never listens to anyone if she decides something. She stood by her decision and said :

"Maine keh diya naa tujhe...aaj tu Anupama aur bacchon ko bahar leke jayega. Mai kuch nai sunna chahti. Samjha"

Vanraj did not have guts to say no to her. She was the only one he feared in the entire family.
He nodded his head in yes, made a sulky face and went away.
Anupama was very happy as finally she would be able to go out after so long.

She finished all the household chores instantly by 7 pm and got the kids ready. She made Moti Baa choose the best Saree for her and left her hair half open, wore red lipstick and very few bangles. She was looking strikingly gorgeous. The best piece of jewellery was her ever so charming smile. The smile didn't leave her even for a second as she was going out with all three kids and her husband for the first time.
Her family, the only thing she had as a treasure.