Chapter - IV [Ye Raat Bhi Guzar Jayegi]

After seeing Off Devika Anupama turned back and trembled with fear looking at her husband sitting in his Maharaja Chair at the entry door of the house with his one leg over the other and eyes looking straight at her infuriatedly

After seeing Off Devika Anupama turned back and trembled with fear looking at her husband sitting in his Maharaja Chair at the entry door of the house with his one leg over the other and eyes looking straight at her infuriatedly. She saw a devil in his eyes who was ready to burn her with his one look.

She was shivering thinking what could be the possible reason for his anger and realised Moti Baa and Baapuji were not home and there was nobody to save her at that time.

As soon as she took two steps forward, he stood up and said :

" Kaha se aa rahi hai aap maharani sahiba"

Anupamaa couldn't see him in his eyes
She was looking down & whispered :

"Wo devika aai thi mujhe.... wo moti Baa..."

He cut her in between and shouted :

"Agar tum pregnant na hoti naa Anupama to aaj ghar se bahar hoti... Jis aurat ko apne pati aur bachhon se jyada ghumne ki padi hai use ghar me rehna hi nai chahiye...."

Anupama tried to reason :

"Wo mai saara khaana banake gyi thi aur ghar ka kaam... "

"To ehsaan kar diya tumne khana banakar... bacchon ko khana kon khilayega aur ek baat yaad rakho tum... meri biwi itni der tak bahar rahe ye mujhe bardasht nai hai.... aage se aisa hua to acha nai hoga"

He shouted at her and left. Baa came from the kitchen -

"Pati ghar aa gya... bacche bhookhe baithe hain... par isko kuch padi hai kyaa... bada guumne ka shaukh hai...Teri wajah se agar is bacche ko kuch hua naa Anupama to dekhna..."

Baa left and and the streams of tears fell from her eyes which had held back for long. She immediately went in front of Kanha Ji's idol in mandir,  she was standing there silent, tears flowing down continuously from her eyes. She did not say anything but yet her soul prayed to Kanha Ji -
"I can't do this anymore. Please save me...save me"

After she finished all the household chores, she was ordered by Vanraj to pack his bag as he had flight in the morning (he claimed🧐🧐) 

Vanraj gets a call and he goes out of the room :

Unknown :
"You are going tomorrow..... How can you not meet me....you cheater!!!!"

He had a vicious smile on his face hearing this voice.
"How can I leave without seeing your beautiful face my love."

At Hotel Hyatt

Anuj called his secretary to confirm his flight details.

"Sir your Flight no is - AI 0102
And departure time is 5:30 pm IST. Please reach the ariport by 2:30."

Anuj took a deep breath as the thought of not being able to see the Love of his Life ever again was killing him inside.

"Okay I'll be there on time. Bye. Good night!"

Shah Residence
Unknown :
"What is the time of your flight??"

Vanraj :

"5:30 baje shaam ko Air India ki flight hai. Uske pehle I am all yours."

Unknown :

"Okay then. Send me your flight details and meet me tomorrow morning."
He loved this demanding Attitude.
"I can't wait to see you. Good night!"
"Flight Details :
Air India - AI -0102 (Ahemdabad To New York via Delhi)
Time of departure: 5:30 pm"

Anupama was extremely tired after carefully packing every necessary thing in the bag. She went and stood near the window. It was almost midnight but she had lost sleep. Her tears had dried up. She looked at the moon thinking - Will ever her life change or she will have to live in fear and pain forever.

Anuj was standing in the balcony of his hotel room thinking why did he come to India. He even more regretted not proposing Anupama during their college days and blamed himself for her condition today. The feeling of helplessness was killing him. He looked at the Moon and prayed for her happiness and better times. 

Vanraj was on cloud nine thinking about going to USA and achieving his dreams. More than that he was excited to meet somebody the next day. He looked at the moon and waited for the night to end soon.

One flight....Three lives.
Will Anuj and Anupama part ways forever or meet again?
Will secrets of Vanraj ever get revealed?

The next morning everything was going to change!!

Stay Tuned To know How!!!

[Sorry for being extremely late in updating. But I will be updating the next chapter super soon. Please bear with me and tell me in the comments if you liked the chapter. Awaiting your response.]

Happy Reading♥️♥️