Chapter - XII [Jeete Hai Chal]

Writer’s Note :

Writer’s Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Thankyouu So Much To Each And Everyone of You for being extremely patient with my delays and giving soooo much love to my story. It genuinely means a lot. I know I have broken my own record of delays this time but Your wait is finally over. Here is the next part. 

SHAH RESIDENCE

She set her foot on the door frame (entrance) of the Shah Residence but life had taken a 360° turn since she left the house last night. Everyone including Moti Baa, Baa, Bapuji, Dolly, Sanjay, Kanta, Bhavesh had gathered together for Dussehra celebrations with the newborn. No one had any clue except the fact that Anupama and Vanraj were missing since last night.

All the eyes were laid on Anupama, shocked and astonished as she walked through the middle of the hall with Her hair dishevelled , eyes dried of tears, pale face....Like a living corpse. A tall frame came and stood in front of her. She would usually shiver out of fear looking at him or admire him sometimes but today her eyes had nothing but rage. Her mind was blocked, she couldn't reciprocate what was happening. She felt his hold on her shoulders which were shaking her as if asking something in anger.

She felt like insects crawling in her body from that impure touch. It felt like being in a cage for ages. She wanted to come out of it. She couldn't take it anymore, it felt heavy, she felt she would die any minute. With all her might she raised her hands and

             *******THUDDD**********

She slapped him!!!!!

2 HOURS AGO

vanraj had been searching  for Anupamaa all through the night after she ran away from the hotel room. Kavya was too shocked to process anything. She left the hotel and went back to her house promising him to be there no matter what happened.

[ This woman was blind in love with that Man, such that she couldn't even sense his manipulation. Whatever he claimed was right for her. He had brainwashed her to this extent. He told her that his wife did not love him and that he was emotionally alone in life but what she saw spoke completely different story. She was totally confused and scared too as she knew, no matter what happened, they were wrong on their parts. She felt guilty. ]

After walking through the route from the hotel, Vanraj reached the Dhaba in which they stopped to have dinner. But there was no sign of Anupamaa. He was scared as hell. He didn't know what she would do to herself. Even his children were missing. He inquired with many people and finally asked a tea stall owner nearby who informed him of witnessing the lady with a man who was tall, fair and looked like an NRI. Vanraj immediately recognised who that person could be. He rushed.

KAPADIA RESIDENCE

Anuj could not sleep the whole night thinking of the incident that happened last night. The man who couldn't even see a flower hitting his lady love, saw her wailing and running through streets like crazy. He learnt a new thing about love that day, it had the power to destroy the whole being of a person.