Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - 1

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
First Of All,Thankyouu So Much From The Bottom Of My Heart. I am so grateful to each and everyone of you for your lovely comments and appreciation for this story. It is actually your encouragement that has kept me going until today. I am really sorry again for the delay but student life is damn hard to manage. Here is the new chapter for you all!!!!

PS. - This one is really very long so grab your coffee or popcorn, relax and enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nahi Nahi Nahi.......Bilkul Nahi" -

Stood Anupamaa stomping her feet.

"Anu yaar....Isme problem kya hai...Tere paas itna accha idea hai...Aur Anuj teri help hi to maang raha hai...Tu bhaav kyu kha rhi hai..."

Said Devika doing lots of hand gestures to irritate her bestie. Anupamaa looked at her with wide eyes. She stopped it immediately.

"Anupamaa mai 8 mahine se iss project ke liye ideas dhoondh raha hoo...kuch bhi nai pasand aaya . But Your idea is brilliant. Ahemdabad ke restaurant chain ko disrupt kar dega ekdum...Please haa boldo yaar."

The idea of doing a partnership with a multi billion dollar company and all she had was one raw idea in her hand that felt like jumping into the ocean without a life jacket. Until today she was just a housewife worrying everyday about which vegetable to cook for her children for  lunch and now she was asked to work in the office with such a huge responsibility. It was hard to digest this massive information.

She looked at Anuj, he looked super excited and totally convinced that she would be able to do it. She did not need to say anything.

"Anu mujhe pata hai ye sab tumhare liye bahut naya hai. Mai nai keh rha ki koi mushkil nai hogi. Hogi ..100% hogi lekin I just want to say ki mai tumhare saath hoo...I mean hum dono hai na. We will help you. Aur waise bhi pehle tumhe idea present karna hoga investors ke saamne aur baad me ye partnership final hogi."

She still looked unconvinced but she had a master plan. She knew it was just a presentation and she will be out with 200% confidence in herself for doing some goof up. She nodded her head in yes , making Anuj scream on top of his lungs.

"Thankyouu... Thank you so much Anu."

Devika had to leave for an urgent meeting in Pune which could not be postponed. But she promised to come back soon. Anupama didn't want Anuj to sit with her for the whole day and leave his important work. He had already done a lot for her and she didn't want to disturb him more. Anuj explained to Anupama about what she had to do and left for the office. She was still new to all this and did not know how to use a computer. Though he gave her sample ppts and manuals for help,  she was still clueless. 

The doorbell rang and Anupamaa walked to the door to open it.

"Mukku Tum yahaan...."

How could Anuj leave his lady love all alone in such a toilsome situation. He requested Mukku to teach her all the technicalities and help in whatever stuff she needed to make the presentation. Anupamaa, in a flash knew that Anuj sent her. She welcomed her in and Mukku gave her the tightest hug.