Chapter - XVIII [Akhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Welcome Back Lovely Reader!!

Posting here after a long time due to prior commitments. Apologies for the same. Thankyouu to each and every one of you for being patient with my delays. It really means a lot to me. The wait is over And Anuj is Backkkk!!!!
Here's the New Chapter...Hope you like it.

AND

Wishing A very Happy Holi To All My Readers. May this festival of colours fill your life with happiness and love....This is a little gift from my side🥰❤️

Recap -
Anuj is terribly missing Anupamaa in the US. He finishes off his work and is heading home early. While Anupama had to say so much to him but couldn't as she herself was confused. She read his diary it made her realise her feelings for him in his absence. Will she able be express it???

Read To Find Out!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haa Haa Mujhe Tumhari Bilkul Yaad Hi Nai aayi"

She turned back to look in the direction tracing his voice, stood up in shock and rubbed her eyes. It was him, with his ever so angelic smile and eyes looking just at her as if the world doesn't exist.
They walked slowly towards each other, one still unable to comprehend his presence 3 days prior to his arrival, and the other one just wanting to feel his happiness to see her in person (he saw her in his dreams everyday) after so long.

{A few days before........}

KAPADIA EMPIRE OFFICE

Anupamaa was working day and night to make her project successful and at the same time complete her education. Meanwhile she was taking care of her kids too.  She knew so much was at stake, especially Anuj's faith.... something which no one ever had on her.
He believed in her, taught her how to fly but let go to find her wings on her own. He left the sky open but liberated her to hustle and get through it. She did not want to leave a single loophole.

She first started interviewing different street food cooks and made a team.  Then decided a menu that would be served in all three outlets. 12 days of rigorous training was done to make them learn the recipes perfectly.
The franchise was named as - "Gupshup-Golgappa"
Then the other staff was hired. She did not want to make it a big team as of yet, though the K Group never thought twice in investing a good amount for a project but she wanted to take only calculated risk.

The interior and furniture were selected. Being a homemaker, she had great ideas about where things would be cheaper and better. Even the staff of her office were amused with her skills to cut down the cost yet get the best work done. She treated all of them as a team and not differently. The whole vibe of the office had changed for the better since she started working. It was a professional space but felt homely to them.