Chapter - V [Do Pal Rukaa Khwabon Ka Karwaan]

[Before we start with this chapter

[Before we start with this chapter.... I would like to take a moment and thank each and every person reading this story. I never ever imagined that I would be showered with so much love and appreciation as I have always believed that I am an average writer but you guyss.....Thankyou you All from the bottom of my heart.🥺🥺❤️❤️]

Now back to the story. Hope you like this one!!

SHAH RESIDENCE :

Morning 11 am

Moti Baa and Baapuji were on their way to be back from Jamnagar. Vanraj had already left for his secret meeting early morning. Anupamaa did not sleep the whole night, she was overworked and felt extremely tired. She tried talking to Baa about it but was not taken seriously by her as usual.

Baa said -

"Arey ye sab to laga rehta hai. Tujhe kuch nai hua hai. Kaam karti rahegi to theek rahegi. Jaa jaake khaana bana le."

She went in the kitchen and saw there were no vegetables to cook. Baa asked her to get fresh vegetables from the market as the lunch had to be prepared before Baapuji and Moti Baa arrive. And she gave her Joint's pain as the reason for not going herself.

Anupama was obliged to do it. She quickly changed her clothes and went out but did not find any rickshaw so she had to walk all the way down to the market in the scorching heat of Summer.

IN THE MARKET :

The heat was unbearable and the place was extremely crowded. All the conditions were totally unsuitable for a 7 month pregnant.

Anupamaa was very tired until she reached the market but she had to finish her shopping and return home at the earliest. As soon as she was done buying everything Baa told her to, she turned back to leave but stopped immediately and stood still as her vision got blacked out, she fainted and was about to fall.....

Two hands held her strongly. Her eyes were half open, she saw blurry vision of the man who held her. He was just looking at her without blinking.....all shocked.

~~
Yun to tujhe dekhne ka koi Iraada Na tha

Tujhse Milne ka koi Waada Na tha

Kismat Ka kaisa Khel ye Ajeeb Hai

Tu Itni Door hokar bhi

Aaj mere Kareeb hai

Khush hona chahta hoo

Par ankho me aansoo hai kahi

Kyuki Itne paas hokar bhi

Tu meri nahi
~~

Although she was not in the state to think anything but She saw extreme concern and fear in his eyes and somehow felt safe in his arms. She felt relaxed after so long. All this while the only thing she wanted was a touch of love, a hug of care and few words of affection which she hardly got. And this man right here held her firmly yet so guardedly as if she was the most fragile thing in this world. Her mind couldn't process what was happening but somewhere her heart knew -  "THIS WAS HER HOME"