Chapter - XVII [Abhi Na Jao Chodkar]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Welcome Back Lovely Reader!!

Posting here after a long time due to prior commitments. Apologies for the same. Thankyouu to each and every one of you for being patient with my delays. It really means a lot to me. Many of you were emotional regarding the last chapter.
Here's the New Chapter to make up for it!!!
Hope you like it.

AND Happy Valentine's Day To Everyone Celebrating....This is a little gift from my side🥰❤️

Recap - Anupama is shocked to hear Anuj's confession and goes away. Anuj is guilty and comes to meet her but finds out that she hates him. He left for the US but forgot some important documents at her house. Will Anupamaa reach Airport on time??

Read To Find Out!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes welled up with tears, heart racing apace, she rushed towards him.

"Anooooooooj"

He turned back, only to collide with her as she lost her balance and held his shoulders for support. Her warm hasty breathe touched his neck and made him aware of her urgency. She wanted to speak in galore but something stopped her. She stood on her feet, looked straight at him -

"Mat Jaaiye naa....Mujhe Chodkar"

He wiped a tear fell on her cheek and poked her nose -

"Rote hue tumhari naak laal ho jati hai yaar"

They both laughed out loud.

AN HOUR BEFORE

"Bhaiya Jaldi Chalao ne"
said Anupama, wheeling her Pallu in distress. She had to reach the Airport before he checked in. She knew it wasn't a movie and they won't let her in without a ticket. She knew him very well,  He would have to leave without the documents that he required if she didn't reach before the boarding time.
One call of Mr. Patel, his secretary gave her the shock of life.

"Anuj Sir is leaving for New York today but he forgot his important documents at your residence I guess, ma'am. Please check if it's there."

That was enough for the landline to slip from her hands.

"He is leaving...without telling me....he told me he loved me that day...do you leave the people you love...how can he....No I can't...I can't"

Only these thoughts were running through her mind since then. She never felt this restless before.

SARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
GATE - 3

Anuj was standing at gate no. 3 and constantly calling Patel to know the updates of his documents but he did not pick up. Patel was stuck in traffic, in a low network area as he didn't get a response from Anupama and left for her residence.