Chapter - XXI [ Darlin' you look perfect tonight]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Welcome Back Lovely Reader!!

Anuj's b'day bash is not over till I drop his surprise for you guys!!! Here is a gift for all the MaAn lovers from my side.

Please Do watch the VM I uploaded for this chapter in both my X and Instagram accounts. You can find the handle in my description.
Hope you all like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he stood in eager anticipation for the event to reach it's conclusion so that he could meet his beloved. His restless fingers ventured into his pockets, where an unexpected encounter awaited him. Nestled in the left pocket was a delicate piece of azure craft paper, sealed with meticulous care, adorned by a thread and a whimsical Morpankh.

Intrigued, he couldn't help but think to himself -
So the surprises are yet not over it seems.

With a sense of curiosity and excitement, he gently unfurled the little letter. As his eyes scanned it, a radiant smile graced his face, while tears welled up in his eyes. What he beheld was beyond his wildest expectations. It left him utterly speechless, emotions swirling within him like a tempestuous sea.

Before he could even express what he felt, Mr. Rathore (Senior Manager, KGOI )  pulled him towards the center stage to sing a little song on the auspicious occasion as he had caught his boss humming Melodiously in his office a few times.

The crowd Cheered –
Anuj….Anuj…. Anuj…..

He felt extremely nervous as he was a bathroom singer and never really sang in front of an audience. Still, he was left with no choices now.

As he ascended the stage, the cacophony of voices dissolved into silence. Every gaze in the room converged on him, but amidst the sea of expectant faces, his eyes sought a pair of irreplaceable orbs—the ones he longed to gaze into for all eternity. However, deep down, he knew that she wouldn't be there to witness this moment.

Resolute, he grasped the mic, feeling its weight in his hand. The lights were put off Simultaneously, the notes of a beautiful melody began to fill the room.

I found a love, for me

It was all dark but one of the focus light was directed to the entrance and Anuj lost his breath. Decked up in a white shimmer gown which fit to her curves perfectly, hair tied in a sleek bun, ears adorned with silver toned quirky drop earrings, lips painted red, wearing black heels, she walked like a queen, being Shy and coy as the whole crowd looked at her.

***********

Mukku kya kar rhi hai tu.....Mai bhoot lagungi aaj. Maine itna makeup to apni shadi pe bhi nai Kiya tha.

Anu whispered as Mukku succeeded in applying winged eyeliner over her stunning doe-like eyes.

Arey Anu tab aapko Maine nai sajaya tha naa isiliye. Ab chup karke baithi raho, aaj to itna accha taiyar karoongi ki Bhai behosh ho jayenge.