Chapter - XX [Ye Dil Tum Bin]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Welcome Back Lovely Reader!!

As we celebrate two years of Anuj today. Here is a gift from my side to celebrate one of the most charming, loving, caring ML of ITV!!!
Hope you all like it.
This one is really long so grab your popcorn and relax yourself.❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anuj itne dinon se mai wo aapse kuch kehna chahti thi....kehna chahti thi ki.... Wo Aap naa bahut acche hain.....Bacchon ke bhi favourite Hain.....meri itni madad karte hai...mera itna dhyaan rakhte hai...mai wo aapse....ye

Kya mujhse kya......

Anuj's unexpected presence behind her as she practiced, standing dangerously close, made her nervous. She couldn't meet his gaze and lowered her eyes, her heart racing. He leaned in and whispered softly, his words filled with an intimate connection -

Aisa kya kehna thi mujhse, jo aaine ke saamne keh rhi ho, mujhse nahi.....

The warmth of his breath, sent chills all over her frame and she whimpered - "Anooooooj"

Surprised by her reaction, Anuj pulled back slightly as she hit his hand.

Kya hai....kya hai aapko. Aap yaha kya kar rahe hain Anooj. Aaj to aapki meeting thi naa.

And walked towards the kitchen. He laughed at her silliness and sat on the couch.

Haa thi to...par kuch logo ki yaad aa rhi thi to maine socha ki milta chaloo.

And looked at her straight only to catch her blushing. It was his favourite thing to do in the day. He could leave deals of hundreds of crores for the same.

The Gupshup Golgappa Venture was a superhit and became the first choice for a restaurant visit. Miss Anupama Joshi had established herself as a budding entrepreneur. People were inspired by her, and wanted to know much more about her. She started getting calls from different media houses for interviews, different food companies wanted to tie up with her venture.
But she was the same Anupamaa as she was before, just with much more self confidence and courage. Her life was still the same.

Mukku had told her about Anuj's birthday and how he had not celebrated it for so many years due to a mishap with Maa on the same day. Anupamaa was determined to make it special for him this time.  Also she planned to tell him About her feelings the same day.

She pre-planned everything. Included Mukku, GK Kaka and everyone else in it.

ANUJ'S  BIRTHDAY

He was in deep slumber, lost in his dreams  -

~~~~

The sound of whisking was getting her irritated while she took her beauty sleep. The telephone rang in the hall and he came with the bowl of pan cake batter to pick it up quickly so that her sleep wasn't disturbed. But she already woke up, and came out rubbing her eyes. She saw him sitting on the couch, walked up to him and cocooned herself in his lap, while he talked on the phone and whisked his batter.