Chapter - XIV [Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To]

Writer's Note :

Writer's Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Thankyouu So Much To Each And Everyone of You for being extremely patient with my delays and giving soooo much love to my story. I am so blessed to have such wonderful readers like you. Constant Exams has kept me on toes this month. But Here I am with a New Chapter. Hope you all like it.

PS. - This one is really long so grab your coffee or popcorn, relax and enjoy!!

*****THUD*****

Vanraj threw an envelope on the dining table where Anupamaa And Devika were enjoying breakfast in the morning. They both stood up in shock.

"To Tum Mujhse Talaq Chahti ho....Samajhti kya ho apne aap ko."

He clenched his fist and looked at her furiously. This time Anupamaa was calmer than expected from her. She had had enough of the threats and dominating behaviour of this man.

"Ohh to aapko mil gaya notice...."

This new change in her irritated him. He did not like that she did not fear him anymore.

"To Tum mujhe cheating aur extra Marital affairs ke grounds me Talaaq de rhi ho. Tumse Badi bewakoof Aurat maine apni Zindagi me nai dekhi. Apni hansti khelti Zindagi ko apne hi hathon se Ujadne wali tum pehli ho Anupamaa...."

Devika was about to give it back to him but Anupamaa gestured for her to stay quiet while she chuckled at his "hasti khelti Zindagi".

"Kya kaha Aapne....Hasti Zindagi..Mujhe ek din aisa bataiye jab mai aapke saath Hasi hoo. Meri Zindagi to Narak bana ke rakhi hai aapne. Dekhiye, Mujhe aapse kuch bhi nai chahiye. Na Paisa naa aur kuch. Bas Shanti chahiye apni zindagi me. Aap is notice ka jawaab jaldi de dijiye."

Vanraj could not take the fact that the woman he treated as his doormat till now was no longer under his control. She wanted to be free now. Moti Baa, Bapuji already had stopped talking to him and if Anupamaa Divorced him, he would lose everything. He thought of ways to keep her from divorcing him.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai mai itni aasani se tumhe jaane doonga. Kabhi nai Anupamaa. Talaaq to tum le logi lekin mere bacche unhe mujhse tum kabhi nai cheen paogi. Mai unhe tumse hamesha ke liye door kar doonga....Hame..."

He was about to complete his sentence. She pointed her finger and came dangerously close to him and looked in his eyes.

"Sochna bhi Mat Vanrajjjjj Shah....Mere bacchon ko mujhse koi alag nai kar sakta. Aur aap...Aapne aaj tak Kiya hi kya hai unke liye. Unki Maa mai hoo. Wo mere paas hi rahenge."

Vanraj started laughing uncontrollably.

"Tum bahut bholi ho Anupamaa. Tumhe kya lagta hai pyaar karne se unki custody mil jayegi. Uske liye paise lagte hai. Tum jaisi anpad-gavaar ke paas ek phooti kaudi nai hai. Tum kya dekhbhaal karogi unki. Custody to mai leke rahunga."