introduction

There are three sub-genders in the world; alpha, beta, and omega.

Alpha holds the greatest rank of the three. They have the strongest pheromones, hormones, and of course power. When you're an alpha, consider yourself as invincible. And because they are superiors, they tend to look down to other sub-genders.

Beta holds the second rank although their pheromones are the weakest. They sometimes can't smell or feel pheromones because of this.

And omega holds the lowest rank. They often considered as abomination as they can't control their pheromones when they're in heat. Their bodies are also weak, so weak that they can't fight those who discriminate them. Male or female, they can get pregnant if they will have sex with an alpha; that's why they are also considered as the alpha's baby factory.

-

Terms that you should remember when reading this book;

Pheromones : A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to affect the behavior of the receiving individuals.

Heat : A heat is the time when the omega is most fertile and is ready to mate. Their pheromones and hormones during this time would go crazy that they can't control it.

Rut : A rut is similar to heat, but instead of submitting, they will feel the need to dominate.

Mate : Mate or mating is when an omega and alpha would come together to breed or have sex.

Slick : A slick is a self-lubricant that comes out of an omega's ass when aroused.