Senior VS Junior

(Y/N) Person P.O.V

Last time where we left off....

Your currently inside of the battle simulator.

And wearing you battlesuit and holding a katana.

As you look around to see many people who watching around the simulator.

Y/N: I wonder, who's is going to be my opponent?

Then you heard footsteps coming from the inside the entrance and walking forward to your location.

???: I hope, you're ready to loose.

The female voice said as you could only stare and brace yourself to fight.

As you're opponent revealed itself none another than your Kohai herself, Lucia.

Who's currently wearing her own custom made battlesuit that kinda have a similar design to yours with the same colors as yours as well.

As she stands on front of you.

Lucia: Hey, Senpai...

Y/N: Sup, Lucia...

You said to her and she also draws out her katana and takes the same stance as yours.

Y/N: Nice, you look good it.

You said to her causing her to blushed a little bit.

Lucia: T-thank you, Senpai.

As Himeko grind on you and spoke into your coms.

Radio(Himeko): Ara ara, flirting with your opponent are we~?

Radio(Himeko): You're such a lady-killer, baby brother~.

Y/N: Nee-san!!! S-stop messing with me!! >\\\<

Himeko just laughed at you before giving her good luck as she ended the com.

Lucia: Now then... Don't hold back! showed how strong have you become, Senpai!!

Y/N: Shouldn't I be, the one saying that? -_-

You asked Lucia just giggled at you as both of you raised your swords.

As the system began announcing to get ready both you and Lucia already brace yourselfs to attack each one other.

3... 2... 1... Go!

Both you and Lucia rushes towards each other and begun to exchanged blows after blows.