The Kaslana Oath

.
.
.
.

"Every Kaslana Bold Must Live By Their Oath. Purge The Vile Honkai And Smash The False Gods.

Your Sires Sleep In The Fields As Humanity's Brave Shields.

By The Judgement Of Shamash, Kaslana's Die And Never Yield"

_______________________________________

Scenario: MC x Kallen Kaslana (One Shot)
_______________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

Kallen Kaslana...

She was a descendant of the Kaslana lineage which were renowned for their excellent combat capabilities and Houkai adaptability.

One of Emiya, childhood friends along with Otto, they grow up together from school yard to the battlefield.

He and Kallen were one the best of Schicksal warriors after Francis and always fought side by side.

Kallen also harbors romantic feelings for Emiya but never shows instead focusing her attention to the sense of duty for fighting for humanity alongside him.

Kallen Kaslana, born in 1453, was the eldest daughter of her siblings, and the 29th member of the Kaslana family.

Kallen was the best soldier in the family. At the age of 16, Kallen passed the Captain Valkyrja test, becoming the Valkyrja's collaborator for the Schicksal.

In the following 8 years, she stood at the forefront of the fight against the Houkai. She has sealed more than 1000 Houkai beasts, and became the hope of Schicksal against the Houkai.

In recognition of her accomplishments, Schicksal made her "Judah's Oath", the only weapon she could use.

Judah's Oath was actually sent to Otto before he gave it to Kallen.

Right now you're currently heading into Kallen room with after receiving a mission from the Captain.

And your current paired up with her for an upcoming mission as you stand on her door then knocks.

Y/N: Miss Kallen?

You knock again but she didn't answer, you've waited for a moment but before finally decided to enter her room.

You called out to her once more as you noticed something was rising within the sofa as the blanket fell off revealing who just happened that she just woke up and still wearing her night wear.

As you both meet eye to eye she quickly turned, covering her half naked body. Her cheeks were slightly pink as you stared at her frozen in shock.

Before finally snapping out of trance as well.

Y/N: S-Sorry!

You said completely embarrassed as well before turning away.

Kallen: What are you doing here?

She asked timidly while still covering herself with a blanket.

Y/N: T-The Captain assigned me with you as y-your partner of this mission...

You said with flustered cheeks while still looking away.

Kallen: You know it's rather rude to enter a Lady's room without her permission you know..?

Her face turned deadpan for a moment but then her blue eyes looked at you.

Y/N: Eh?

You slowly realized that she's wearing her night as you can see much through her dress as your face was slowly getting even more red until you finally understand what she's meant